Ok, this is why I bother.

klmno

Well, she is a Queen! Where did you find those gloves in her size? It sure looks like she has forgotten all about being mad at you- she is very happy-

you should be very proud of yourself!! She will realize someday!

M

ML

I had a feeling this was going to be everything you had hoped for and more. She is gorgeous.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwww. Such lovely memories. Ya know, Tink's gonna look back at her childhood someday and realize what a lucky little girl she was.

Thank you, everyone. She does take good pictures, doesn't she...

She came home on air. She won a little Cinderella teaset for guessing how many candies were in the jar. She got the closest. She told me that she was waiting for this day her whole life. I told her that I too was waiting for this for her whole life.

My heart is soaring. I grabbed Matt, hugged him, and thanked him for not screwing this up. He said he had the best time too.

Ahhh.

DammitJanet

Awwww....She is so beautiful. These are the moments we live for. Get out that scrapbook. You will blink and she will be grown.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Ok it is official I am a sap. Those pictures brought tears to my eyes. I think I could feel the love you have for her in each picture. I am so glad that her father didn't mess it up too.

Happy hugs
Beth

Marguerite

A positive outcome for everybody - it gives that little edge to the chance of the next occasion being positive too.

She looks like a little princess - I hope her Daddy really appreciated it, because these moments are so precious.

Maybe over the summer, you can do a scrapbooking exercise with her, with the best of those photos?

Marg

Marg's Man

Make sure you tell her that there's someone "from a land downunder" who think she's real sweet.

She looks a LOT like the daughter of a friend of Marg's, another little princess.

Marg's Man

JJJ

What a beautiful little girl. I'm so glad you were able to arrange the night of her dreams.