OK, this rocks.

Jen

That is so cute ! So where are all these icons at so I can use them. Sometimes computer illiterate.

Jen

Star*

call 911........call 911
AND MEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee :vampire: :ghost: :sword: Oh GOSH I LOVE THAT ONE!

Whappppppppaaaaah, HIiiiiiiyaaaaaa, KEeeeeeeeeyah....swish noise

tiredmommy

You can thank Cheryl. She found these great graemlins and uploaded them for our use. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/throwpc.gif

Yeah, I thought of that.

I EVEN thought about using that icon to cheer for the Cubs. They're headed for the playoffs, you know. Of course they will probably blow it.

Man, I hate the Cubs.

tinamarie1

:lipstick:

this ones cute, but i want one that shows a mom laying on the couch eating one bon bon after another...thats what we all do all day, right?! tee hee

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I LOVE THEM... :sushi: ME and our new soon to be pup... :cool-dog:

:scared: oh oh and me when I am having an anxiety attack!!!

Know what? That one used to be one of my favorites.

But I have not had one cup of coffee (not a single one!) since I quit smoking.

That used to be my breakfast. A pot of coffee and 5 cigs. And I wondered why Tink never wanted to kiss me goodbye.

busywend

BBK - you should be so proud of not smoking! Keep it up! It is so worth it. I still crave, but expect I always will. And that is OK.

Major plus with the no coffee!

Great job!

:cool-dog:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Big Bad Kitty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That used to be my breakfast. A pot of coffee and 5 cigs. And I wondered why Tink never wanted to kiss me goodbye. </div></div>
:rofl:

Congrats on quitting smoking!