OK, we are in the middle of a SNOW STORM!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Um- my little crocus and hyacinth are all up and my bulbs are all coming up, my trees are trying to bud... I have things, lots of things trying to grow in the garage... It is not supposed to be doing this!!!

It is snowing hard!!! it has been all day off and on, and now it is coming down fast and hard!!! :surprise:

What more do I need come on!!! LOL, seriously... whaaaahaaaa

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
We have that storm forecast for tomorrow - I'm so excited as my iris's & day lily's have started coming up; my rose trees are budding & my hostas are coming to life.

You have my empathy...hope your snow thrower works! :rolleyes:

TerryJ2

Well, the bulbs will be fine... don't know about the flowering trees. It's sad to see those beautiful buds turn brown and shrivel. But this won't last long enough or be cold enough to damage the roots.
This is IT for the yr. It's got to be.

Liahona

Sorry, I think it came from Utah. We had a hard weird snow storm just a bit ago. Now its nice and in the 60's.

skeeter

yeah - it's supposed to be 80 to day, but going quickly down to 40.
33 years ago today I was in a F4/F5 tornado with the exact same weather pattern.

I do NOT need this!!!!

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> i remember well from when i lived in jersey the early spring snowstorms. the good thing was that the accumulation never lasted long because it would get warm again pretty quickly.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Wiped Out

Staff member
I think we're going to get missed by it-we're only supposed to get flurries-but tomorrow our high is only supposed to be 37-brrr.