OK, what did I do??

klmno

I must have inadvertantly clicked on something that changed my layout- the forum "page" doesn't go the full width of my monitor screen anymore.

Any ideas how to get it back to normal? This is happening on other webistes, only the CD forum so I think I toggled some setting here, maybe???

klmno

Well wait a min- if I go to Cra****st, it is appearing this way, too, but my google mail isn't. Yet I'm set for 100% view.

donna723

If mine is set on 100% view, it does NOT go all the way across the page and it's hard to read because it's so small. I have mine set on 150%.

keista

Mine shrunk too. I didn't do anything. I left it open to go pack, when I came back for a break and refreshed, it was shrunken. Could be part of the forum reformatting that's been going on.

Star*

call 911........call 911
It's PHAT man.........

Kiesta - enjoy your well deserved vacation! Buy me something pretty!

Mattsmom277

Mine changed too! I can read the main content of a post just fine but can't read the signatures, far too small. Going to take getting used to!

DDD

And mine......is SO wide that I have to slide the bar to read the end of the sentences. Yikes. DDD

klmno

Wow- DDD, you cracked me up but after reading how your's is appearing then DJ saying her's looks normal, I think maybe I shouldn't make any major decisions tonight. LOL!

flutterby

Fly away!
It's the site. It was fine a bit ago, but now I have to scroll across to read the page. I don't like making it smaller (which you can do with CTRL plus -, or CTRL plus + to make it bigger, or CTRL plus 0 (zero) to take it back to normal) because then the print is too small to read.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG I am soooooooooo glad I clicked into this post. I thought it was ME. lol

Mine is narrow and sitting in the middle and is all wonky and I don't do change well folks. wahhh! It looks weird and I keep clicking on things wrong. ugh

If making it larger changes print size forget it. I'm having troubles reading it now.

muttmeister

Mine's not too small; it's too big. Actually, the type looks the same but the sentences are too long and I can't read the whole thing without sliding it over at the end of each sentence. Very annoying!

bby31288

Mine is narrow! And the first thing I did was try to find a post where someone said something about it. Because I thought I was going nuts.....