OK.. Who is ready to diagnose me???

mom23gsfg

mmm... sounds like Tendinitis to me. ive had it for the past several years due to the fact i used to work in a sock factory. you can get it by doing the same motions alot over and over . i have this in my hands and my feet. sometimes it feels ike i cant even grasp things.

Tendinitis is inflammation or irritation of a tendon — any one of the thick fibrous cords that attach muscles to bones. The condition, which causes pain and tenderness just outside a joint, can occur in any of your body's tendons. Tendinitis is common around your shoulders, elbows, wrists and heels.

Signs and symptoms

Tendinitis
Symptoms of tendinitis that are produced near a joint aggravated by movement include the following:

Pain
Tenderness
Mild swelling, in some cases
Tendinitis in various locations in your body produces these specific types of pain:

Tennis elbow. This type causes pain on the outer side of your forearm near your elbow when you rotate your forearm or grip an object. Golfer's elbow causes pain on the inner part of your elbow.
Achilles tendinitis. This form causes pain just above your heel.
Adductor tendinitis. This type leads to pain in your groin.
Patellar tendinitis. In this type, you experience pain just below your kneecap.
Rotator cuff tendinitis. This tendinitis leads to shoulder pain.
If the sheath of tissue that surrounds the tendon becomes scarred and narrowed in small joints, such as the finger, it may cause the tendon to lock in one position, such as occurs in the condition called trigger finger. The pain of tendinitis is usually worse with activities that use the muscle that is attached to the involved tendon

Causes
Tendons are usually surrounded by a sheath of tissue similar to the lining of the joints (synovium). They're subject to the wear and tear of aging, direct injury and inflammatory diseases. The most common cause of tendinitis is injury or overuse during work or play.

The pain is usually the result of a small tear in or inflammation of the tendon that links your muscle to your bone. Tendinitis can also be associated with inflammatory diseases that occur throughout your body, such as rheumatoid arthritis.

mom_to_3

It does sound like a pinched nerve or tendinitis. I had surgery 8 weeks ago for a pinched nerve in my cervical spine that gave symptoms down my arm to my finger tips. Weakness is definately a symptom. I am also trying to calm severe tendinitis in my elbow. I've had that for about 7 months or so. You might as well give it up DDD, and call your doctor. We usually know when something is really wrong.