Okay..fess up. Who has played ....

DazedandConfused

Guitar Hero or Rock Band?? :guitarlove:

I got Guitar Hero World Tour for Daughter for Xmas and it came with two Guitars. Seeing that there are some classic (re: old) songs on the play list, I decided to play.

Turns out Mama's pretty good!:irock:

Daughter was impressed and has been bragging to her envious friends that her Mom plays Guitar Hero with her.

My coolness stock is way up with this week.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
LOVE IT!!!
We have played a couple of different ones at friends houses in Chicago...
Must say I love- Ween, Metallica, Sabbath, Danzig, Wolfmother, Foo-Fighters, Nirvana....
I am looking forward to getting one!!!
I am loving the new Kings of Leon and keep imagining how awesome it would be to play a bunch of the songs!!! Oh and the new Metallica...
Momma rocks here as well...

Rockband. A year and a half... maybe two years ago at my brother's house. I sang, brother did drums, sister in law did guitar... "Wanted Dead Or Alive." It was so much fun! I did really good for my first time, they were impressed. Who was not impressed were the downstairs neighboors, who complained it was too loud.:surprise: We didn't continue after that, cuz my brother was like.."What good is it if it isn't loud? That takes the fun out of it!" He now lives in a downstairs apartment, with- my cousin living right above him. Maybe I'll have to give it another try one of these days, it was a lot of fun!

F

flutterbee

I've played Guitar Hero. I'm not allowed to play Rock Band. Prolly cause I laugh at the boys when they're having a 'concert' in Devon's room. With his window open. So everyone can hear.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I have but have been banned by the boys - would not go past Smoke on the Water - not that I couldn't do the other songs, but I LOVE that particular one

Marcie

M

ML

Manster's favorite is Slow Ride followed closely by Barracuda. He's impressed that I know the words :)

DazedandConfused

I bought the family a Wii last summer. It was a big spurge, but we've really enjoyed it. My kids love video games, but aren't obsessed and will sometimes not play for a few weeks. Then, pick it up again.

I loved playing boxing with Son and being able KO his little hiney. :bigsmile:Great physical activity too.

crazymama30

Guitar Hero. I just bought it for the kids for christmas. We still have a ps2, but it is fun. I love the songs. Iron Man is one of my fav's. We have 3 game discs, and I have only played the beginning songs on one of them.