Okay, if I was/were 16 or 30 again...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
... I think I'd be in love with the Jonas Brothers...especially the guy who was just in the middle (on DWTS).

Cougar Suz :wine:

trinityroyal

Suz, I'm with you there!
My Little easy child loves the movie Camp Rock that they star in, so I have an excuse to watch them regularly ;)

Trinity

OK, so it is not just me.

Such a cutie! And Tink is head over heels for them. ALL of them. She has a glitter graphic on her computer that says "I'm dating ALL THREE of the Jonas brothers".

tiredmommy

You're welcome to chaperon Duckie's next play date when they are all screaming, jumping and just gushing over the Jonas Bros. Please. I'd trust them to your care. I could find something else to do. Really.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
This reminds me of when The Backstreet Boys and N'Sync were big. I was majorly made fun of by my daughters when they caught me swooning over one of the Backstreet Boys. Ugh - I never lived it down. To this day they will bring it up...just kill me now.

Those Jonas Bros are pretty cute. :surprise: Don't tell difficult child - she thinks they are all gross. Hahaha

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Evidently I've somehow passed into old age because I don't even have a clue as to who you're talking about. :tongue:

Hand me my cane. Where's that shawl? I've already got the granny glasses. lol

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Lisa.... ..although they look YOUNG...but they looked a couple of minutes older on tv tonight... (of course they are YOUNG- OMG, whatamIthinkingIamnuts :916blusher:)

Suz

Last edited:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now I understand. :D

Not too shabby, there. Way better than the Backstreet Boys! :rofl:

Now see, whatcha do is "forget" you're not 16 or 30 in your daydreams.................

I'll leave the rest to your imagination. :devil:

DammitJanet

You can have the Jonas Brothers...but stay away from my Derek! There should be a law against looking that cute and moving that well...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Cougar Suz....meeow.

Nah.....they don't do it for me......but have noticed a few other younger actors....like that one on Lost....O.M. GOODNESS. I'm betting if I had 15 minutes with him - he'd go Amish for the rest of his life.

janebrain

Okay, I have to differ here...I think the Jonas Brothers are awful and so does my 17yr old difficult child 2/easy child. I can't for the life of me see the attraction.

Janet, I think Derek is cute too but same dtr says he is "creepy." She was prepared to hate Cody (I think that is his name, from Hannah Montana) because she hates Hannah Montana and High School Musical but then she found herself liking him despite herself.

She loves Lance Bass though--she says she had a crush on him back when she was about 9 years old. She and difficult child 1 were big Back Street Boys and N'Sync fans and also loved the Spice Girls. They were just the right age for those groups back then.

Oh, I can't stand Susan Lucci either--she is just as prissy in DWTS as in All My Children.

Okay, there's my opinions--it's fun to have something to get worked up over besides difficult child antics!

Jane

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hey Jane. Next time don't hold back, okay? :rofl:

AOG----just watched the commercial. I need a cold shower (and a life! ;) ).

(by the way, I know Richard knows I'm always true to him...just nice to look around sometimes, too. :D )

Suz