Okay, who would be your 'Dancing' Star??

On_Call

Just a fun little poll.

If you could choose someone to be on Dancing with the Stars, who would it be?

I think it would be fun to see someone like Mick Jagger up there. Hee hee. :smile:

Or Dan Rather (just for fun).

Or Al Gore. :rofl:

I guess you can see that I root for the ones who you wouldn't expect to have dancing ability but who would be great fun to watch. Not that I could make it more than about a minute on there.

I suppose we could go the hunky route and vote for someone like Matthew Fox. He'd be nice to watch give it a whirl! :kisses:

So, who would you "vote in"???

Kathy813

Staff member
Patrick Swayze. I still go weak at the knees when I watch the movie Dirty Dancing.

~Kathy

On_Call

All great candidates. The prospects are really endless, aren't they??

The nomination of Donald Trump made me laugh. He definitely has the ego, but does he have the moves? Hee hee.

Sunlight

travolta but then again I do not watch this program but would love to dance with him anyway...he is a free spirit kinda dancer like me..lol

DammitJanet

I was thinking of Dan Marino. I think the man is cute but has incredibly bad knees so he would have a really hard time dancing. But he would look so good in the clothing...lmao.

Or how about Dr Phil! Lets get him up there to cut a rug. That should be a riot.

Ephchap

Hmmmmm. I think I'd be fighting Kathy for Patrick Swayze as a dancing partner. lol. I also loved him in Dirty Dancing and could and have watched that movie a million times.

Of course, if I can't have him as my dancing partner, I'll be a spectator, with Rob Lowe as my date! :smile:

Deb

donna723

Matthew McConnaughey....! :kisses:

And if I can have two, Sean Connery! Yes, I know he's old and he's bald and he has a lisp and ... I do NOT care! Heck, I don't even care if he can dance! He's better now than when he was young!

:kisses: :kisses: :kisses:

KMC

I think I agree with pretty much all of you, but we just need to make some wardrobe modifications....

NO SHIRTS!!!!!!

On_Call

Wow, no shirts!!! This is turning into an entirely different 'sock hop', isn't it?? :smile: Hee hee.

Great choices, though!

donna723

I kept trying to think of people who would be amusing to watch! :smile:

How about "Dog the Bounty Hunter"??? :nonono:

Or maybe Woody Allen??? :rofl: But he could keep his shirt ON, thank you!

On_Call

OMG!! I sure hope Woody Allen would keep his shirt on. There are some things you see that you can never "unsee". :rofl: