OMG!! DWTS's...lip lock ?

DDD

Was last nights competition awesome OR was it awesome?? husband and I
loved the show. As "they say"...it was HOT! The improvement in
the dancing of the competitors is unbelievable. What did you guys think about the "lip lock"??? :bravo: DDD

jbrain

Wait, were we watching the same show? What lip lock? And I was sort of disappointed in the dancing overall though I liked Helio's quick step. Please elaborate!!
--Jane

Kathy813

Staff member
I didn't see the lip lock, either. Who????

Mel & Maks and Helio & Julianne are my favorites for the final.

~Kathy

ck1

I missed the whole show--bummer! I was recording Prison Break and Intervention, so I had to watch one of them. Darn DVR. So...who will be voted out tonight???

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Helio locked lips with Julianne! It was right before she fell at the end. She looked as shocked as I felt...but you have to wonder if it was planned in advance just for that reason--the shock value.

Suz

Lothlorien

I saw that lip lock! They are both engaged...to other people. What the heck was that all about and Tom Bergeron didn't use that opportunity to make some funny comment??? What is up?

DDD

I wonder if they are going to show that sequence at the beginning
of the show tonight?? by the way, did you notice Mel and Maks doing a
little imitation kiss? LOL DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I am wearing my camel colored slacks to work today in honor of Cameron (and his camel colored dance outfit) who was kicked off last night. He wasn't my pick to go this week but I didn't vote either. What a nice guy- so gracious. :bravo:

I'm still rooting for Helio!

Suz

DDD

In a million years I didn't think I would like Cameron. I was wrong. The man is polite, charming, dedicated, hardworking, gracious. Helio is still my favorite but I will miss the enthusiastic smiles and focus that Cameron showed each week. I did not expect him to go until next week. DDD

'Chelle

I didn't think it would be Cameron either. It would have been nice to go into the finals with 2 men and 2 women. I thought it was kinda cute when Helio and Julianne did the encore dance and at the end instead of a kiss she did a finger wave at him. I think the first time he was just so happy at how well they'd done it was a spur of the moment thing. And I don't know, but what was with Mel's expression when waiting for the results. She looked like she was either very angry or about to cry, I don't know which.

Kathy813

Staff member
Suz,

Those camel colored pants sure did fit Cameron well, didn't they?

I was really surprised to see him go. Actually, I thought it should be Marie this week and Cameron next week but was a little worried about the sympathy vote.

I got the impression that Mel was about to cry.

~Kathy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well, somehow - Marie was saved another week.

I feel at this point however - Helio will be the winner.

Those polyester pants on Cameron didn't do much for him, but I was thinking they may have for others. I laughed to myself thinking about that middle school joke regarding flatulence and a rat running down ones leg.

And as far as Mel goes - yes, it was like "watch me" because I know I'm getting the boot. Then she got picked to stay and her reaction was equally odd. I'm not her greatest fan, I think she's stiff.

And you could certainly tell there was a writers strike because the gal who did the guest appearance? Her introduction left me thinking MY gosh...Michael Jackson, J Lo, Brittney, etc etc.....and then blah. I didn't get the biting my finger and shaking my booty thing- just disappointing.

DDD

Nobody expected Jennie (is that her name?) and the blond kid who
turns my stomach to get the axe???? I sure did. She really has
come a long long way but he still gives me the creeps every single time he puts his hands on her. Yuk! DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
LMAO, DDD- I still think Derek is great.....but yes, I thought Jennie would get the axe last night...either Jennie or Marie.

I agree about the camel colored outfit not being flattering. As good as Maks and Derek look in their dancing clothes, that outfit didn't do it for me on Cameron.

Suz

Kathy813

Staff member
I meant that Cameron's pants left <u>nothing</u> to the imagination if you know what I mean.

I thought that if Marie got saved by fan votes then Jennie would surely be the next to go. However, I think that Cameron was still kind of clunky when he danced and that Jennie actually is the better dancer.

Derek has grown on me. I don't like it when they slick his hair back, though. He is cuter when he has bangs.

I think Jennie has made the most improvement and I still would like to see a woman win this time so I'm still rooting for Mel and Maks.

~Kathy

DDD

I agree that she is the most improved and I can't get over how
great Marie looks with the weight loss etc. Do any of you know
the ages of the contestants? My husband told me that Marie is in her
50's and that he thinks Jennie is too. That sounds a little high
to me. DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I still would like to see a woman win this time so I'm still rooting for Mel and Maks. </div></div>

Yeah right, Kathy. I know you- you just want to see more of Maks :picture:

Suz :princess: