OMG I am so happy !!

My Life

I stumbled on this site, I almost cried when I saw that there are other Mom's out there that can relate. It is going to take me some time to write what I have gone through with my two grown son's. I am so excited to be able to let out my tears and pain, and not feel stupid telling people what I've gone through. Looking forward to support and some advice.

Sherril2000

You will find so much compassion and support, and no judgement here. So glad you found us too. The support I receive here has made a tremendous difference!

New Leaf

Hi My Life,

Welcome to you as well as.... so very sorry for the troubles that have brought you here.

I am so excited to be able to let out my tears and pain, and not feel stupid telling people what I've gone through.

I know exactly what you mean, comes a time when folks either tire of hearing our woes, or it is difficult to share when they have not had the experience of dealing with difficult adult children.
Sitting over a cup of joe and listening to stories of 'My Susie is doing so well in college" or, "We are going to take a family vacation with the kids and grandkids." inserting commentary of 'I just found an ice pipe in Johnnies' drawer" can be very awkward.

There is a time when we just get so full up with all the crazy, it's got to come out somewhere, and this is a great place for that.

I have only been here a little over a month and have found much comfort and kindness on this site.

When you are ready, please share your story.

There will be many wise and loving folks who will reply and help you along.

You are not alone.

(((HUGS)))

Leafy

Jabberwockey

Welcome MyLife, to our little corner of the internet. Sorry that you have to be here but glad you found us. Oh, and for the record, some of us aren't Moms!

Lil

Welcome. I think that those of us who's kids aren't "typical", have a special need for a place like this. We're all here for you.

TerryJ2

Welcome, My Life. Yes, indeed, there are thousands of us. Gulp.
Talk to us when you have the time and the need.