OMG! I have a stalker...

nvts

that's right...an honest to Gosh stalker.

He's small, hairy and blind as a bat. Furb has decided that I'm his best friend and will stalk me before bed every night.

You see...he loves my shoelaces. I come over to buzz through the easy child and I see him headed through the dining room. He's got that mapped so he walks straight through. But when he hits the living room rug he starts to spin in circles to figure out where I am. He thinks I can't see him (he's blind and can't see me so why would I see him?). Right after he figures out where I am, he rears up on his back legs, lifts his front paws in the air and thumps down with both feet on my foot and attacts the laces. TRIUMPH!!!

He's nuts! He fits right in!

Beth

Marguerite

My stalker is a budgerigar called Buddy. Technically he belongs to difficult child 3, but during the day we open the cage door and the budgies fly to my sunny en suite bathroom. I have a terrible time trying to put on make-up - Buddy will fly to me, perch on my shoulder or head then crawl around to taste my eyeshadow. Or he will perch on my hand and try to eat my mineral foundation.

Ever had a budgie try to pick your nose?

Marg

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL - Weasel is ours, usually... Occasionally, though, we get mugged by Squirrel. What's funny was the first time husband told me he was being stalked, he was all serious, then he told me the perp was very thin, wearing black and white with a matching mask. I was worried until he said something about the tail...