OMG....I'm all teared up!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
I just got off the phone with my sister. She's doing great and the baby will be here in the next 2 - 3 weeks although I'm thinking it will be more of the low end of that estimate.

Aaaanyhoo.....she just asked me to be the Godmother!!!! She said she was going to ask both husband and I but at least one of the godparents have to be Catholic and neither of us are. So it will be me and my sis's uncle.

I don't normally do mush and corny but I'm about ready to cry! I'm so honored and touched by this.

HA! Just one more reason to spoil the snot out of this baby!!!!!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Awww. I don't blame you. I would be too. What a lovely honor your sister gave you. Enjoy the little angel when she gets here.

DammitJanet

Awwwwww. Baby's...get thyself to Wallyworld or some other store and start stocking up...lol.

I still cant walk by the baby isle without picking something up. Now I am waiting to hear what the new one is gonna be. We think boy because of a low heart rate. LOL.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet you're about due for a grandson. lol ;)

Stang..........Yep. Even more of an excuse to spoil the baby rotten. :D :D Have fun!

everywoman

What a great thing to be able to be close to a baby and not have to raise it. It's how I feel about being a grandmother. I get to have all the fun, feed JJ (and the new granddaughter one the way) all the sweets, buy them the coolest, loudest, most obnoxious toys, and then I can send them home to their parents.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I AGREE -

THAT IS AWESOME.......

NOW....if you REALLY want to be the BEST GODMOTHER in the world? YOU will adopt a dog for your GODDAUGHTER.....

WHOT YOU SAY? YOU DON"T KNOW WHERE TO GET A DOG TO ADOPT?

-No fear says I...........I can help.

So happy for you -

Andy

Nothing like a baby to bring out our mush and corn!

Go for the spoiling allllllllll the way! Remember, you can always send godchild home to mom and dad.

DammitJanet

You got it stang....wait till next year at Easter and Halloween! Candy candy candy....lol.

Keyana's first Easter she wasnt quite 1 and I gave her a chocolate bunny which she actually gnawed the ears off! Boy was she a sight....lmao.