OMG! Melissa's Wedding.Today!!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
:rofl: Sunny, where on earth have you been the last zillion years that we've known each other? :rofl:

Who is Richard???????????????? :rofl:

There is only one Richard ....and Kathy is right....the last board member who thought she could gain his affections hasn't been heard of since.

....but D3 you have worked so hard on the shower and the procession that I will share Richard with you for one dance. :flower:

Suz

Merris

I am wearing my champagne pink beaded dress with bone high heel sandals and a diamond braclet.

I've brought a tissue as well because no one deservess happyness more than thank you!

DDD

Hey, Jammies will do! Do you have on high heels and diamonds??
Have you brought something outstanding to eat from your homemade
heaven kitchen????

Hey........wait a minute.........are you wearing "those" kind of
jammies to entice Richard?????

OMG! You better be careful girl! LOL DDD

SunnyFlorida

:hammer: What was I thinking? "love lift me up where I belong" :smile:
I better start libating a little more heavily :smile:
CaMom's got on her jammies alright, but she looks great...Kathryn Hepburn like :smile:
I'm using Merris's tissues as I'm sniffling...it's so beautiful :angel:

Oh we be jammin', we got some reggae music going with some steel drums and we're all sipping champaine.

Stop grabbing my glass Suz....I'm only whispering to Richard :thumb:

Ephchap

OMG. I've been so busy helping the band set up for the reception that I almost missed this.

I'm heading over to join you ladies at the bar now. I'll be the one at the margarita machine.

My date for the night ... why, Raoul, of course! :smile: Don't worry ladies, he's promised to dance with each of you too. Just remember, he brought me, so he's going home with me. :smile:

Melissa, you look gorgeous!!!

Deb

Boy are my legs gonna feel this tomorrow. I haven't danced like this in ages! You sure know how to throw a party Melissa!

by the way my date was Toby Keith. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Martie

FYI for those who don't know: Susie's delusional about Richard :smile:

If I am the member who "disappeared" for hanging out with Richard, I am still quite here--and often with Richard...who I must admit is something of a time traveler.

I am wearing a long dress in an impressionist pastel print voile that sets off my ash blonde hair (D3--it works, you should try it for real) ----since this is a fantasy, I guess I'll go for a size 4 even though I wore a size 6 at 15 LOLOLOL

I'm bringing caviar because Richard likes it :rofl:

Congratulations Melissa! :smile:

Martie :smile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
*pant* *pant* /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/hot.gif

Geez! My arches are gonna hate me in the morning. Pardon me ladies while I flop down in a chair for a few minutes.

Quite a bash!

Major Congrats Melissa!! :smile:

Ok, now where's that waiter? I need another drink....

DDD

I'm headed to bed too. Didn't Melissa look beautiful? Her husband is one lucky man. by the way, Did you catch a glimpse of Baby J
swinging to the music? So cute.

Best wishes for a long and happy future together from your caring Cyberfans. Hugs. DDD

PS: Now I know how Cinderella must have felt right after midnight! :smile: It was fun being beautiful again! LOL!

CAmom

I HOPE Melissa is going to copy all the notes from you all for her scrapbook! I can't even imagine how she's going to explain them, though, should anyone ask.

No, sigh, I left the diamonds and stilettos home. However, my jammies WERE complemented by fuzzy Ms. Piggy slippers and a hot pink feather boa!

DDD

I'm surprised that Sunny didn't try to rip that boa off your bod
and add it to her shimmery pink booty shaking outfit! :rofl:

May the bride and groom find more happiness than either ever
imagined possible. Surely our celebration and best wishes can't
hurt! DDD

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Melissa, it was a lovely wedding and you looked spectacular. Here's hoping for love and laughter for the rest of your lives.

Suz :smile:

That was one heck of a wedding!

Gals, you were one prettier than the next! Until the lampshade came out. And the food was scrumptious.

Melissa, you were a sight to behold. Best wishes for a long happy marriage.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I was the quiet one in the corner wearing the deep blue tuxedo pantsuit with rhinestone buckled matching pumps.

I didn't take any dances but I did giggle quietly at some of the dancers.

Seriously, Mazeltov and L'Chaim

toK (what do I have to do to get a single malt scotch WITHOUT soda in this place)

KFld

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GoingNorth</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was the quiet one in the corner wearing the deep blue tuxedo pantsuit with rhinestone buckled matching pumps.

</div></div>

I was the one dancing on the tables. I'm sure none of you could have missed me :smile:

DDD

We were trying to be discreet, Karen! You needed to kick up your
heels and Party Hearty! :rofl: DDD

rejectedmom

Gosh I am only just recouperated today! That was one heck of a party and my slinky black halter gown will never be the same...oh well it was worth it! Best wishes Melissa!!!! -RM

Sunlight

The entire wedding and reception left me speechless for a few days there...lol
Melissa, may you and your prince enjoy the rest of your fairy tale life!