OMG...Rockstar, the king of dogs has passed

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thank you all. I know it seems silly for being so upset. I'm just an animal lover at heart. I'm sitting here looking at my silly granny glasses that he wore during photo shoots and smile while I cry. I need to put them away.

I'll look for the star in the sky tonight, Star.

Thank you, DramaQueen for the link.

Abbey

tiredmommy

Abbey- There is a doggy heaven and he shared some of it with you over years. I'm so very sorry for your loss. {{{Hugs}}}

Fran

Former desparate mom
So sorry for your loss Abbey. I didn't even know you had a pup. It's not silly to be upset. I'm still so sad over losing Honeysue that I choke up when I talk about her. I still talk about Cowboy as "they".

I'm sure he was at peace knowing he was loved. I figure Honeysue is guarding the flock. Maybe Rockstar is helping her along. She had a bad leg, you know. :crying: I know Suz's Molly,donna's Rudy and mustang's Taz are there making sure things are running just right.

Abbey

Spork Queen
He wasn't mine, Fran. Just a dog that I visited nearly twice a day for the past couple of years in my moving heck. I've lived there for a few months several times during that time. Hopefully some of your board doggies will watch over him. His legs don't work so well, so he might need some help. Maybe in doggie heaven all those aches and pains go away.

There was just not more comfort than laying down with him when he was having a seizure and feeling him slow down with my arms wrapped around him, or just plain snuggling. The drool and occasional potty mishap I could skip.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sirius is easy to find in the Winter but - tonight look for the constellation Orion. Most anyone can find Orions belt (three stars in a row) and once you find those three

(looks like that in the sky) look to the left of the bottom star - there will be the brightest star in the sky - that is the constellation Canis Major and the brightest star is Sirius.

(amateur astronomer and lover of Rock)

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sorry Rockstar is gone, loved the photos of him........ what a character and a great dog to let you put glasses on him...... somehow I bet another "Rockstar" will come into your life..........