OMG....she got on the bus

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
tweedle dee went to school! :bravo: kt got on the bus & she's back in school after over a month of severe anxiety & school refusal! :try2fly:

Yee Hah! :jumphappy: I'm a happy mom this morning. :bigsmile:

crazymama30

:bravo::bigsmile:Way To Go KT!!! I am glad she went to school, now mom gets a day off--well maybe kinda. Things always pop up that need done. Here is to a good day back.:cheerleader:

Ropefree

Banned
She's growing up...so you better keep that school bus running! Timer Lady I am so happy for her triuph! I hope that she does have a good day and feels impowered for her new life as a every school day school attender. Yippy!

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW! This is HUGE!! I hope there is something you can do to show her you care and that you appreciate how hard it is for her to do these things.

Give her a hug from me, even if she has to come home earlier than usual !

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt is doing well at school ~ heck, she gets out at 10:45 & is home by 11 or so. But it is a start.

She's excited to start the new STEP site program. There should be an opening in the next month or so.

As she doesn't want to miss any school this week, she's going to school for an hour & a half tomorrow before I pick her up for a psychiatrist appointment. I like her motivation & hope it keeps going.

crazymama30

KT is doing amazingly well for all that has been going on in her life. I do not know if I would be doing as well as she is. Kudos for her, and heres hoping it continues.