OMG. Someone hide the sporks now.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Weird Dave is playing his music SOOOO loud and I'm trying to work on my book. It's not actually very condusive.:mad:

I think I'm going to put on Barry Manilow VERY loud and point my speakers to his room.

Sheesh.

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Does he own a CLOCK!?! It's a little LATE to blasting the tunes, doncha think? Weird Dave needs a curfew for his music :( Have you spelled out house rules for him?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Ha!! It worked!! It only took about 5 minutes and he turned his down. And then I turned Barry down. ;)

House rules around here are a bit sketchy. I'm the late comer into the house, so I don't have a whole lot of pull. I have to do it in secret measures. (insert wicked laughter)

Abbey

Know what I would do.

Make a copy on a xerox of your hand giving the finger.

Next time he gets stupid, slip it under his door.

But that's just me.

Abbey

Spork Queen
We all need to retreat to our corners. ;)

I know he didn't have it blaring late last night...hehehe...but when I got up at 5am I kind of turned my music on. I think I slammed a few doors, too, just for effect.:angel2:

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
LOL at BBK -

and after you shoot the bird under the door - JUST FOR KICKS and the rest of the men in the house? I'd hang out in my room VERY quietly but before I did? I'd hang YOUR Grannie Panties on his door knob. :tongue:

Personally - I've xeroxed my butt and shot a few people a picture.

Lothlorien

Or just take a picture of your grannie panties and give it to him. With that gift, you tell him that you will start walking around all day in your grannie panties if he keeps up his obnoxious behavior! Could he be drowning out some other (ducking my head) sound? Has he got a woman in there?

Star*

call 911........call 911
Or just take a picture of your grannie panties and give it to him.

omg - !!!!!!!!!!!!! Star detects that Loth could spend time in the corner with-her.

YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! and then leave your box of feminine stuff with wings on the kitchen counter. :surprise:

Lothlorien

Now I'm giggling uncontrolably. LOVE IT!

Or just take a picture of your grannie panties and give it to him.

omg - !!!!!!!!!!!!! Star detects that Loth could spend time in the corner with-her.

YES!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!! and then leave your box of feminine stuff with wings on the kitchen counter. :surprise:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Hey, I got a drawer of my own granny panties... I bet there are others here, too -- we could make a granny panty calendar for WD and slip THAT under the door...

Abbey

Spork Queen
If I could stop laughing, I'd type. Ok. I've got it somewhat under control.

First of all, Roomie Dave is GAY (not there is a problem with that). I'm pretty sure if he saw me in my grannie panties he's be like...don't all chicks wear that? But if I flashed him my tatas, he would probably run screaming. "No!! You're blinding my eyes!!"

I knew something was up when the first day I moved in and went through the laundry room and there were STACKS of very high end clothes folded perfectly. Heck...I've never folded a shirt like that in my life. And it's a guy?

Well, since Manilow, he hasn't been back. That's a darn good technique to keeping people away.

Abbey

F

flutterbee

I don't care if you're gay or not. Granny panties just aren't attractive no matter what. But, gosh, they are so comfortable.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I knew something was up when the first day I moved in and went through the laundry room and there were STACKS of very high end clothes folded perfectly. Heck...I've never folded a shirt like that in my life. And it's a guy?

I bet he irons his underwear, too...

Abbey

Spork Queen
(Enter evil laughter) Maybe I should secretly put a few grannie pants in his nicely folded clothes. He'd be like...what the heck???? Yep, baby...strap those mothers on.

Abbey