OMG--this mom needs to join our group

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ditto keista

While I in no way approve of what she did, because regardless of what behavior drove her to it, it's still abuse........................We can at least understand how she was driven over the edge by non stop difficult child behavior.

DammitJanet

What in heavens name? I am not even sure that they were burned! It sure doesnt sound like it was anything very serious if they didnt go screaming to the hospital or running off to someone to show the wounds.

And how in the world did they keep getting stolen credit cards to get the phones? I would be as livid as that mom was!

TerryJ2

See, if she were on this board, we could have told her and Grandma to call the police and report stolen cards. Natural consequences.
Sigh.

DammitJanet

No joke...I think from reading that though it sounds like the girls had stolen more than just the mom and grandma's cards. If they ran up large enough bills to cause grandma to lose her house and for mom to go into bankruptcy...lord have mercy, burning with an iron would be the least of the worries those girls would have had. It sounds more to me like the mom just threw the stuff she had in her hands at them. Heavens...I think most parents should be in jail then. I know my mother should have served a life sentence. I dont think there was a thing that wasnt nailed down that wasnt thrown at me.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm guessing the Mother would have called someone - but probably HATED phones and had none in the house until she discovered the twins HAD some - again! Then again - why take the time to PLUG in an iron? Think about it - these girls are SO BADLY BEHAVED - that they STOOD THERE while their Mother plugs in an iron to threaten them with???? Hmmmmmmm.....I'd have just chunked it at the wall.....

Something is really amiss here.......I COMPLETELY understand the Moms frustration, but I think the entire family needs more than a cooling off period. I don't see jail for the Mother either. I'm surprised there hasn't been JAIL for the girls so far though. Or at least some family counseling - not?????

TerryJ2

I know, the article did say that a judge had warned the girls b4, so I know they've been to court. I'm wondering why they were still at home.