OMG What A Day!

JJJ

It started with Tigger accidently bumping his entire bowl on cereal on his lap as we were about to leave for school this morning.

Then Tigger refused to leave school to go to his therapist appointment "because I can't miss English!". Pretty Boy Principal (Tig's prinicpal for 5th and 6th grade) just started this week as the principal at the junior high. We did get a good laugh over him helping me 3 years ago to try and convince Tigger to go into the building and now he is trying to help me convince Tigger to leave the building! :rofl:

The highlight of the day was Eeyore breaking down in therapy, screaming and swearing at me and then cracking and sobbing that he was scared and wanted to hurt himself. therapist did the suicide screening, determined that he wasn't at imminent risk and was able to have Eeyore write a Safety Plan for tonight, we also got into see psychiatrist immediately and she added Abilify back onto his medications and gave us samples so it could be started immediately. While therapist was writing the scripts, the fire alarm went off and the evacuated the building! So we had to stand outside for 30 minutes while they extinguished a small fire (sounded like it was contained in a garbage can but the smoke set off the alarms).

Is 6:30pm too early for bed???

JJJ

This on top of yesterday's events....

....had to report some of Eeyore's friends for sexting photos (he wasn't involved, thank God)
....ran out of gas
....family therapy with Kanga

And to top off the whole week, I have the flu.

Calgon.....take me away!!!

JJJ

OH MY WORD! Are you sure this was not all a bad dream????

Don't I wish!!!

On the good side, I got to have a long talk with a dear friend who moved out to the east coast a few months ago. He might be able to visit at the end of next month!!!

T

TeDo

Wow JJJ. I feel for anyone that is going through a lot but........all this in one week. UGH I'll send some extra Calgon your way!!

klmno

I guess I've been watching too much tv lately but the first thing that comes to mind is that you should be the next one on the OJ commercial (I think it's for OJ) where someone is announcing everything that's going to go wrong that day to the parents while they are eating breakfast. And they just say "got it"- and the next one that came to mind is a sitcom where the parents set the clocks back several evenings to make it look like 9:00 PM when it was still daylight just so they could tell the kids to go to bed. LOL!

I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

StressedM0mma

Wow! That is one bad day. I hope today goes better. I put mine into perspective that is for sure. You most definitely need a break. I hope that you get over your flu quickly, and that the rest of the week and weekend are much more easy going.

JJJ

Tigger didn't want to miss English class because that was where he was suppose to be.

Eeyore went to school today and no call so far.

JJJ

All 3 kidlets had good days at school; all afterschool events were cancelled and I refused to drive over 60 miles to Piglet's game (due to the storm).

To continue our string of OMG days....my mom had driven my 91 year old grandparents to their doctor's appointment this morning (just a little in town trip) and on the way home, someone spun out and totalled my mom's van. Thank God none of them were hurt. The whole driver's side (hood and both doors) are smashed up. It is a testement to modern safety engineering that the impact spread around the passenger section.