One day of camp

Wiped Out

Staff member
and difficult child is thoroughly exhausted. He barely stayed awake til 6:00 tonight. The outdoors must be good for him. Poor guy, he was almost falling asleep at dinner. When he was awake he actually contributed to the conversation and did it with-o a really loud voice. He was very calm the entire night (again due to tiredness)

I'm sure he will get use to camp and this won't last but it sure was a quiet late afternoon/early evening here.

jal

I found that out to last year too, difficult child (7) went to day camp for the first time and the first two days he was out like a light from the moment he was in the car. It was heaven, enjoy, because they get used to it and no longer sleep and give you that peace and quiet!

TerryJ2

Very good!
I remember those days. Doesn't work so well when they hit their teens, LOL.
Enjoy while you can.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It's amazing what physical exhaustion can do for mood :) I hope things continue to go well for him at camp!

Wiped Out

Staff member
He slept until 8:00 this morning!!! I can't remember if he has ever slept that late before. He made it up till 7:30 tonight but I think that was because his life skills coach (not sure what to call him) was over until a bit after 7:00.