One for Fans of Hugh Laurie (House)

Marg's Man

;)The LolCats site is a great source fun but it also has a sub-site for Celebrities.

I just found this gem that I had to share

:D

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I always do a double take when I see him in (Emma Thompson's) "Sense and Sensibility."

I heard he had his start in comedy. Your picture seems to confirm that. lol!

Suz

trinityroyal

Oooooh. I LOVED Black Adder!

And Suz, Hugh Laurie was simply brilliant playing Bertie Wooster in the series Jeeves and Wooster. Here's a snippet:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwgS1ctxglw"]YouTube- Hugh Laurie ~ Jeeves & Wooster *Minnie the Moocher*[/ame]

Trinity

witzend

I see the Minnie the Moocher video from before he was in the Black Adder series. It's a set of series of PG Wodehouse' "Jeeves and Wooster" stories. Laurie played "Bertie Wooster", the hapless aristroctrat constantly chased by debutantes, with Jeeves, the brilliant butler getting the silly monied master out of trouble. It's brilliantly funny! House is altogether out of character of everything I've ever seen him do.

by the way, the Minnie the Moocher is my favorite, but there were musical numbers that were just as silly in most of the shows.

trinityroyal

Witz, the Minnie the Moocher is my favourite too.
(Tee dee hee dee hee, Sir)

Here's another one, almost as silly.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9Mlv1WkEU&feature=related"]YouTube- Jeeves&Wooster Nagasaki[/ame]

I'm going to poke around and see if I can find the 47 Ginger Headed Sailors episode, which was truly a thing of brilliance.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
And lest we forget ........

101 Dalmations, Stuart Little.......ahhhh he's still the Bomb....

Thanks Marg... I love him and DF can't STAND him. I think this will be a rainy day - neener for DF. :tongue:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Trinity, thanks for the videos. Too funny. He's much better looking now than he was then. The double standard of aging is alive and well with Hugh Laurie. :)

Suz

Marguerite

Thanks Marg... I love him and DF can't STAND him. I think this will be a rainy day - neener for DF.

Star, don't thank me, it was my ever-lovin' other half who posted this. I've only just found it.

I introduced him to this site and now I've created a monster...

Marg