One Happy Mama!!

Lothlorien

P-doctor placed Missy on Abilify. Started her on Wednesday night. Today, was amazing. I think this was the first day in her entire life that I didn't have to yell, or punish or was just aggravated by her in some way. Oh my gosh.....not one problem the entire day. This has never happened.......never!!!!

I'm just so pleased right now. Please say a prayer and keep a good thought that it's the medications working and that they keep on working. It was so wonderful to just see her happy all day for one whole day!

waytootired

Wow! That is so nice to hear...we are thinking about changing to Abilify from Risperdal...I hope we have the good luck that you have found. What a good feeling...Congrats!

On_Call

Congrats on the great day! :bravo:

I'm joining the :dance: line and hoping this is just one day of many more to come! I love the end of one of those days when I realize that difficult child was just simply fun to be around!

Enjoy!! :thumb:

Lothlorien

Day three and still going well. Still doing the happy dance too.

I had a talk with her tonight, while I was painting her fingernails for a party tomorrow (probably something I wouldn't normally have done, if she wasn't calmer). I asked how she felt. She says she feels generally happier. I'm completely doing cartwheels in my heart!