One more adventure for difficult child

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Oh boy, I'm sorry JKF, I know how you feel.................putting on your Armor day after day after day is so exhausting...........I'm sending prayers that today will be the day all the pieces come together and a solution emerges out of all this chaos and frustration. Hang in there, just put one foot in front of the other and do what feels right. There is an end to this. Hugs for you, much love and good wishes sent to you..........

JKF

It's weird but so far today I don't have that nonstop panic feeling that I've had since difficult child came home. I'm anxious, yes, but not so much so that I'm dizzy, spinning, in the bathroom nonstop, etc. Hmmm wonder why. Have I had some kind of stroke or something?? lol

Anyway, I'm going to take this day by day. I wrote the MHA supervisor a very long, heartfelt email this morning and she was actually nice when she responded. She said they will do everything they can to help difficult child but HE has to follow the rules of Safe Haven, etc. So, we all know how that's gonna go. But it is what it is. I'm still trying to work on the PO in hopes that somehow he'll change his mind and allow me to send difficult child on Tues but I'm not counting on it.

nerfherder

Don't know if this will help, but...

www.yawnguy.com - there's three youtube videos, I've used them to calm myself. It's no panacea, but if it could maybe help you in the mornings? I found his voice to be quite soothing, that alone seems to be about a quarter of the effect.

JKF

Don't know if this will help, but...

www.yawnguy.com - there's three youtube videos, I've used them to calm myself. It's no panacea, but if it could maybe help you in the mornings? I found his voice to be quite soothing, that alone seems to be about a quarter of the effect.

Wow nerf! Thank you! I have to tell you - I was skeptical but I just did all of session 1. Even though I was giggling at first I decided to give it a chance. And you know what? It helped. A lot. I will definitely be using this as a stress relief tool. Thank you so much for sharing this and encouraging me to try it!

JKF

And now- I can't stop yawning. lol But it feels good. Very relaxing! Definitely gets the negative energy out! Thanks again!