One more time, lol, which dry dog food are you buying?

donna723

Hound, Molly could be allergic to grass, and maybe that's why she's better in the winter. Along with a thousand other things, Ragan is also allergic to grass! If she walks through it and it rubs on her stomach, she gets a splotchy rash on her belly and her feet get irritated. If the grass has just been freshly cut, she will bite and chew and lick on her feet until the pads are actually bleeding! I use a soapy wash cloth to wipe off Ragan's stomach and feet when she comes back in the house but baby wipes work well too.

donna723

And Star, you're right about the corn! Even some of the more expensive canned foods, the ones that are meat slices in a gravy, the gravy is thickened with CORN STARCH! Every once in a while I will get mine some canned food just as a treat, but the good ones are very expensive - at least $2 or more a can. They love the Taste of the Wild canned foods, and some of the Merrick canned foods looked better than what I was having for lunch!

elizabrary

Mine eat Iams large breed- it's really the only one that agrees with all 3 stomachs consistently, and while not cheap, not overly expensive. I feed my cats this Wellness triple cranberry because one of them has bladder issues and it really does help, but it's mad expensive. I spend more on the animals than I do myself!!! But they're nicer to me than I am!