One of my favorite people...

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
died this morning. My Aunt R, who is also my godmother & I was given her name as my middle name, passed away from cancer.

Aunt R was her mother (my paternal grandma) cloned. The older she got the more she looked, acted & played like grandma. The lady was a hoot!

This is my father's closest sibling - he is hurting this afternoon.

So, here's to my aunt - may she be out in heaven playing a round of golf with my mother this afternoon.

God's blessings to you and your father. May He ease your sorrow during this time of grief.

May she win the first round of golf. :wink:

LittleDudesMom

It's always Tee Time in Heaven :angel:

Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I know another loss is tough for your dad. I know you will be there with the support and love he needs at this time.

Hugs,
Sharon

On_Call

Linda,

So sorry you, your Dad and your entire family are going through another painful, close loss. Will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sure they are playing golf - and having a great round, too.

When my uncle passed less than 2 years after my father, I imagined them playing a mean game of poker with a couple of uncles who had passed before them. Knowing those guys, they're probaby still playing!

{{{hugs}}} to you. :angel:

busywend

Linda, so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you and your dad over the next few days. At least I know you told her you love her!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Linda, I know this is a blow. It's too soon for another loss. I'm so sorry.

Gentle hugs,
Suz

Martie

Linda,

I'm sorry for another loss of a close family member--it's been a bad year for your family...

You and your father are in my thoughts.

Martie