One or Two of the dogs will be going to the adoption/sanctuary this Saturday

BusynMember

We got a call tonight. There is either going to be one or two spots on Saturday (I have three dogs scheduled to go there). It is going to be so hard to say good-bye, even though they fight with each other and pee and poop in the house...lol (and tears at the same time). They love us anyway and we love them. I know Jumper will be bawling like a baby and I probably will join in.

But the fact is, we have too many pets and the dogs are not doing well here. Hopefully, hopefully they will be happier somewhere else, maybe adopted. One of the dogs, my precious cockapoo, often gets picked on by the other two dogs and sometimes gets bloody in a fight and I have to wash him and disinfect his bites...but I'll miss them all so much. And you know how dogs are...even though it's not ideal here for them, they will be bewildered and all miss us too, and that's the part that makes me cry when I think about it...

The two cats will be the next animals put on the waiting list for New Life Adoption Center. We only want our two small dogs who are amicable and friendly. But we wanted to take our animals to a good rescue that does not euthanize. So...........we are getting emotionally ready. It's hard though.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I know it's hard, but I'm glad spots are beginning to open up for them. You found a wonderful place for them to go. And I'll be praying staff can work with them and that adoption becomes an alternative in short order.

((hugs))

buddy

You did a great thing finding a good rescue. Dogs mostly live for the moment so if they're good they will adjust well. You will of course be sad, thats what makes you special. You care so much. The relief from the stress will help you recover I pray.
Hugs to jumper too. You guys are so big hearted.

StressedM0mma

MWM- you are doing the best thing you can for your dogs. It may be sad, but I can promise you they will find great homes, or lie their lives at the sanctuary. I work for an animal rescue, and small dogs like your cockapoo, will be adopted quickly. And, in a controlled environment, their housebreaking issues will be corrected quickly.

DDD

Sending supportive thoughts your way. husband and I are back to discussing sending Ace to easy child in Texas. I know it is best for Ace but husband knows it in his head but is having a hard time with his heart. I'm glad you have such a wonderful option but sure understand the emotions that go with it. Hugs DDD

Jody

MWM, Hang in there. Sending support and hugs your way. It's so hard I am sure, but it will be okay. It will be better.