Only 8:30 am...

Bunny

And they are already trying to beat the heck out of each other. easy child claims that difficult child was hitting him (which I didn't see, of course). difficult child claims that easy child threw a large toy at him (which I did see). Ugh!!

I think that it's going to be a very long two days off!!

IT1967

I hear you. My 2 set off a huge argument as usual last night. difficult child 1 wanted to sit in the family room and listen to music. difficult child 2 wanted to sit in the family room, watch a baseball game and throw the ball against the wall. Despite months of Occupational Therapist (OT) and therapy, the same pattern happens over and over again. Neither one can give a &*()^& inch. It's so frustrating to me. So difficult child 1 starts to SCREAM about how annoying the ball throwing is instead of getting up and leaving. difficult child 2 refuses to stop throwing the ball and I end up furious over the whole stupid nightmare-ish scenario that happens over and over again despite us trying multiple different ways to defuse things. Sorry, didn't mean to get off on my own rant. I'm feeling pity partyish toward myself. Been very down, because I'm just frustrated that things happen over and over again. And depressed that this is my life and I don't have "normal" kids. Blah. I hope that doesn't sound horrible. Just not feeling super happy right now. Hope the day gets better.

Bunny

I get pity partyish, frustrated, and depressed, too. After YEARS of therapy, medications, and doctors difficult child still plays out the same scenarios over and over and over again! I'm tired of either me or easy child being his target.

About a half hour after their incident this morning I told easy child to get dressed and I would take him to sports camp for today and tomorrow, but sometimes that makes me feel worse because I feel like I have to send him to camp to send him away from the house and his difficult child brother.