Onyx panther is improving!

KTMom91

After the trip to the pet ER, we followed up with our vet to learn that, yes, Onyx has crystals in his urine. So, we get the crystal-dissolving food (after making sure it was all right for his brothers to eat it too...I did not want to have to try to feed them separately), and after two days on the special food, plus a week of antibiotics, he's nearly back to his old self.

And Hubby managed to save the mattress, too. It's so nice to be back in my own bed!

cubsgirl

Great news all around! I'm glad the panther is going to be all right.

I'm really glad you were able to get your mattress cleaned without having to shell out the $$$ for a new one.

I'll have a margarita in celebration for you :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm hanging out with cubsgirl.......(hickup) It's good to be Margurite.....ahhhhhhhh.

And I'm ever so happy for mah kittehnephew! And espeically happy for your back! WOOOOOhooooooooo!

Star*

call 911........call 911
well apparentlaly I havssh alreasy have too mammmy marshegeritas I cans eben spells espeically. HAPPY FOR YOU DEAR!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm glad he is doing better! I know how this is, and yes, it's scary and seriously YUCKY. But I'm also happy for the mattress... Sleeping in one's own bed is so much better than anywhere else...

TerryJ2

VERY good!
I'm so glad about the mattress, too. I hate it when that happens.
Stay healthy, Onyxx Panther!