Op Art....help anyone?

DDD

For a flyer that I am preparing I need a "picture" that I thought I would easily be able to find in "op art". I found it BUT the program has to be purchased to access it.

Do any of you have op art on your computer? I need a picture of the World (round globe style) with people walking around it....can be stick figures...can be youngsters holding hands.

The event theme is "Worldwide Walk To Wellness".

If anyone can help, I'll be very grateful. DDD

DDD

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm going crosseyed trying to find what I want. The image I want is on Microsoft Word 2000. I'm hoping someone
has that. Maybe tomorrow I'll be sharper. DDD

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
If it was in Word 2K, then I can assure you that's out there now as a freebie. It's going to take some searching to find what you need, and you are going to have to watch file formats.

DDD

I've attempted to respond to the PM. Lordy........almost the only time I feel OLD is when I have to respond to PM's. :redface: I have my fingers crossed that the image I need will be there to greet me in the morning.
Meanwhile, like a good old person, I am getting ready for bed by 9:00.

How did I go from "party girl" to a 9 PM snoozer???????? Only the Lord knows...........and I'm going to ask when I get there.

Thanks, guys. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911

DDD

Thanks so much, "mla". you've saved the day!

I'll check out the others too. Thanks to all. DDD

DDD

Starbie, thanks for the offerings. I really like one as a possible alternative choice to the original one. Decisions...decisions. DDD