Opposition defiant disorder

firstangel

I bought The Explosive Child and 2 other titles on Amazon. They should be delivered in a couple of days, and then we'll start from scratches again, that's what we need, because Marg you're right: I had to be mum and dad at the same time and that didn't help. I struggled to find the right method and to keep everything under control and it dind't work!! And I also want to go deeper into the AS thing as that was my first guess when I started to feel that something was not right and that's where my guts brought me: to AS. My question is: why is Asperger's often missed by professionals?
Do you know the Tony Attwood's test? (well I don't know if it's his test actually, but it may be found on his site) D. scored around 3.5 on a scale that goes from 0 to 6. At the same time he fits perfectly in ODD: he is a yes to all questions.

ABOUT D'S TANTRUMS: they've always been very severe (especially in crowded places and especially if he could have an "audience"). I have the feeling that there are some things that he just can't undestand, don't get me wrong I'm not saying that he's not smart, because he IS, but just to give you an example he would go beserk because his favourite cereals had finished and the shops were closed and we couldn't buy others. And no kind of explanation would convince him that there was no way we could go out and buy them, he would go on for 30 minutes insisted that he wanted them IMMEDIATELY.

NOISES: I've never punished him for those, only asked him to keep it as low as possible, but with little result: he would try for like 5 seconds and then go back to the previous volume level :) He can't help it, he has to reproduce sounds, just love it.

SENSORY ISSUES: he has always been disturbed by sounds (apart those that HE makes obviously :)), even as a baby he would start crying when hearing low prolonged sounds for example. Now we can't go to the cinema because it's too noisy and he gets scared (trembling like a leaf kind of scared)

TALKING: did you find it difficult to talk to your kids? What with the eye contact issues, added to his capability to change subject or to say something completely OUT of subject, especially sentences taken from cartoons etc it is sooooo difficult. I'm never sure he has really undestood.

I don't live with my parents, they help me with D when I'm at work and he's not at school, but you're right again!! They're not supportive with D's diagnosis, they think there's nothing wrong with him, that I'm exagerating things and that he has nothing that a good spanking won't cure (and by the way he laughs at me when I spank him). And he's father is the same, he won't admit we need help and won't accept the family therapy.

We do a lot of things together: we read (we LOVE that), we play games, but i always feel it's like walking on eggshells with him and I admit that I loose my patience often, even though I promise myself not to do it, it happens, and I hate it when it happens.

At the moment I hope it's not ODD and it's Asperger's instead because I feel I can work on that, while ODD it's like a no hope sentence.

Thank you all for your support

I tried spankings with my difficult child also, but that didn't last long at all. It was obviously ineffective, and so I quit. That was at the age of 5. If he's laughing at you, this isn't working, and I know that if I were in your position in that moment, my reflex reaction would be to spank harder until I got his attention. I would be angry--I think that is only human--and I think that would be a risky position for both myself and my child.

My difficult child never had sensory issues that I know about, but my easy child has had many. Two strategies I have used successfully have been music and lighting. Using lamps for gentle lighting in a room can really calm things down, and in fact I use that strategy in my classroom as well. I absolutely minimize use of florescent lights in my class, and it really does make a difference.

Background classical music also has amazing calming effects, both with my own child at home as well as in my classroom. My favorites are two "Mozart for Modulation" CD's I bought online several years ago. I had been clued by a therapist that they are specifically targeted to help children with sensory issues, and I'm sure there are many similar resources out there. Umm, I have to admit it calms me down also at times!

I learned early that easy child is extremely sensitive to music. Even as an infant, classical music soothed her--however, if the music was mournful, she would begin to cry. Obviously, I learned to pay attention to the particulars.

After an especially difficult surgery she had as a preschooler, various issues made it extremely difficult to medicate her for pain control. The music stopped the crying. It became our primary pain management tool.

I've not dealt with the tantrums, but I've sure dealt with seeing her panic in situations of sensory overload--particularly noisy places, and especially if the noise begins abruptly. All I know to suggest is avoidance as much as possible, along wtih working gradually to overcome. Particular issues we had trouble with were the vacuum cleaner and those automatic hand dryers in public bathrooms. Those noisy dryers would bring her to a full-blown panic more quickly than anything else. Multiple toilets flushing in those bathrooms made the situation even worse.

I can just guess that whereas my child went into a screaming, crying panic, another child might tantrum instead.

Due at least in part to her language impairment, we've always had that gap of her not understanding certain things that would be obvious to a typically developing child, and I know how frustrating that can be. I would try to "step back" and imagine how frustrated I would be in her place, unable to communicate my needs, thoughts, and feelings well enough to be understood. Not that my own frustration went away, though. I know we were BOTH incredibly frustrated in those times. Of course, the case of you and your son is different in many ways, but I do see a certain parallel.

It sounds as if you and he have a lot of good times together as well, though. I'd be grabbing as many calm times as I could, to fill them up with those activities. I'm betting you already do that.

I'd be interested in knowing how it goes for you if you work with the lighting and/or music ideas. Another tip is aromatherapy. A vanilla candle maybe? I enjoy that myself, but I haven't been able to make that one work here due to the reactivity of my daughter's nasal membranes to just about ANYTHING!

exhaustedmum

hi i am also new to this site and new to this disorder. i have 3 kids, married and i am a stay at home mom. my oldest is 6 and drives me nuts!!! after reading info on ODD i am convinced that is what son has!
he blows up about everything! he bugs people constantly, anywho i checked off the whole check list on an ODD site!!
now what to do?

Marguerite

Exhaustedmum, welcome. What you do next -
1) read around this site, go into the archives, go through all the relevant forums and just skim the stuff that leaps out at you.

2) Do a sig for yourself, so every time you post you don't have to keep repeating your personal details.

3) Do a thread for yourself so replies can be directed to your issues and not get sidetracked in someone else's.

4) Read more - "The Explosive Child" by Ross Greene helps in general with kids who have the combination of impulse control; a short fuse; inability to listen/understand in the middle of a crisis. For these kids, the usual discipline methods ("a good spanking is all he needs") not only won't work, but can actually lead to the development of something that greatly resembles ODD.

I also note the spelling in your name - are you Aussie, English or Canadian? Now read on because what I have to say is also relevant to you.

Now, back to firstangel -
have the feeling that there are some things that he just can't undestand, don't get me wrong I'm not saying that he's not smart, because he IS, but just to give you an example he would go beserk because his favourite cereals had finished and the shops were closed and we couldn't buy others. And no kind of explanation would convince him that there was no way we could go out and buy them, he would go on for 30 minutes insisted that he wanted them IMMEDIATELY.

EXACTLY!

Now I need you to think and try to get into his head. Forget about ODD for the moment, let's go back to your first hypothesis - Asperger's. Try to get into the head of someone with Asperger's. Especially a younger someone - it helps to consider such a person to be very similar to a genius two-year-old (or younger). Remember how self-centred toddlers can be? And how immediate they can be? Aspies don't lose this as readily, they can be very intelligent but just not 'get' some things which are really obvious, for many years longer.

Let's go back to your son wanting his favourite cereal. This actually tells me a lot more than you have said - it tells me that your son has developed his own strict routine, he has things in a certain order in his day and doesn't like change. Now, in his world, the cereal is always there when he wants it. If it's not, then you go to the shops and get more. You make it happen. So when this isn't possible, then from his point of view, the world is conspiring against him and he can't cope. The tantrum isn't designed to make it magically happen - it is simply venting his extreme frustration because he just doesn't want to know. You try to redirect him from the tantrum and it just won't work, because in his mind, you are part of the problem because you allowed the cereal to run out and you haven't magically found a shop that is open t hat has his favourite cereal in stock.

Let's try another scenario - eating dinner. You want your son to come to the table and eat dinner. But son is playing a game, or stacking blocks. He won't come. He is stubbornly refusing to come. Now if you really looked closely in his head, you might see that he is playing a certain game with himself - he must keep stacking blocks until he can get a tower of ten blocks that won't fall over. He can't stop until that happens and the more he tries, the more frustrated he is getting. He gets to th e point of throwing blocks across the room, which only makes him angrier because now he has to go pick them up. But you want him to completely stop - he says he'll just be a minute, but he can't get this to work out and he also can't simply take a break, he doesn't know how.
You try to pick him up and carry him to the table - tantrum. Big one. And at the table he is too agitated and angry to eat. You try to make him eat and he gets even more stubborn because all he ants is to be back with the blocks and finishing what he started - his promise to himself to build a tower of ten that won't fall over.

The problem that has happened here is multiple. First, the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) component. "I must build a tower of ten." Aspies do this like breathing.
Next there is task-changing. "Honey, it's OK to take a break and go back to it. I will help you if I'm allowed to help," is one way to lead him to a task-change. Another one is to ask HIM how long he thinks he needs before he is prepared to take a break. Then write the time down on a piece of paper. When that time is almost up, tell him gently. "You only have another couple of minutes before you promised to take a break. Are you nearly ready?"
Make it clear - it is what he agreed. At no time should you impose your will. Remember, in a battle of wills he will always win. Getting him to the table calm and willing, is your aim. If it takes longer - so be it. Having him calm is going to mean more food eaten, and often with Aspies they can forget to eat, they can often be underweight for many reasons, including this forgetting to eat as well as being faddy about what they are prepared to eat.

Now look at all this again - in my description of typical Aspie behaviour, can you see how it also resembles ODD?

Also, can you see that the more you try to force the issue with Aspies, the more you risk CREATING something that is indistinguishable from ODD?

That's why I say for now, "Don't worry about ODD. Leave it for now."

It all boils down to how the mind of an Aspie can work. You've noted some of the ways in which it can't work - take note and try to avoid such situations. And in the situation you described - make it clear that you are not the ogre, you didn't make the store close. What you might be able to do, especially as he gets older, is to sit and think - what is it we need? Can we think of other ways to get what we need? Write it down if you need to, if it can help. Often putting it in writing can really help someone with Asperger's.

Something for you to check out - can he multi-task? Some can, some can't. difficult child 1 was terrible at mentally multi-tasking. For example, if he were given multiple-step instructions, he would struggle past the first step. We were at a friend's (large) house for dinner and difficult child 1 asked to use the toilet. He needed to know where it was so the host said, "Turn left, go down the hallway and it's the third door on the right."
difficult child 1 headed for the door, turned left then stopped. "OK, I turned left - what comes next?"
We walked him there to the toilet. When he had to go again he remembered the entire pathway as a single string, but he still couldn't follow, or give, a multi-step instruction.
He's now 25 and is a lot better at this but still does best when he has had practice. Doesn't need much practice.

In contrast, difficult child 3 has always been able to multi-task. In other words, he CAN walk and chew gum at the same time!

A kid who can't multi-task is going to have a lot more frustration in his life because his problem-solving skills are much more impaired. Once he gets past this hurdle then his problem-solving could well be superior, but one coping strategy that is brilliant, is teaching him to write down the steps. If he can't write, then let him draw the steps in his own way. A TV show that difficult child 3 used to watch (it helped him greatly despite his superior and early reading ability) was a program for adults with illiteracy. Also another TV show for adult migrants, learning English. Both really good for him.

Back to the adults with illiteracy - the TV show taught techniques to make up your shopping list if you can't read. One trick was to go through the bin and copy labels off the stuff you just used. another was to draw little pictures. Need eggs? Draw one, or draw a hen. With difficult child 3's early reading, we taught him the meaning of the words he was reading, by linking the word with a picture of the word. We then would show him the word at the same time as reading the word together, acting it out (for words like "stop" or "go") and because he is a bright kid, he picked it up fast.

With others who can't accept the diagnosis - don't force it. Try to avoid talking about it around them because in their own way THEY are being oppositional! The more you try to get them to agree with you, the more they will say the opposite purely out of resistance.

What worked for me - I took mother in law along with me to the neuropsychologist appointment. She's come along to therapist appointments although like a lot of people of her generation, she is greatly distrustful of all psychology/psychiatry. In fact despite her being a former nurse (and therefore should know the difference) she will use psychiatry and psychology interchangeably, almost deliberately confusing the words and expressing loud scepticism. I've explained to her about how Cognitive Behaviour Therapy works and because it makes sense to her, she has said, "OK, THAT I understand. That is OK, I think it's sensible. But psychiatrists are all nut cases and it's quackery."

So I just nod and smile. Nod and smile.

Over time she has come to see at least a little of what we see. I recognise that much of her resistance comes from love and a fear that her darling grandson is not perfect after all.

If you can, try to understand why your son gets upset. Recognise that he gets upset when for him there seems to alternative. Try to step in and provide an alternative before it gets that bad. It does get easier with practice.

If you learn to follow "Explosive Child" methods, the payoff will coincidentally help you with the parents - because the people who don't use these techniques will suddenly REALLY cop the brunt of the ODD-like behaviours. YOU will find he does better with you, but he will suddenly REALLY resent anyone not using the same methods. So when your parents finally say to you in exasperation, "He has been horrible with us; I don't know how you do it," you explain to them exactly how you DO do it. It opens another door for you.

Over time they will come around. It could take years but always remember - this view is out of love for him and denial/fear that life for him is not as straightforward as it should be. There is sadness in that as well. But with acceptance comes unexpected joy as you see the milestones being reached as well as the unexpected surprises and delights, as well as frustrations, of raising an Aspie.

another books to read, purely to get some level of understanding of Asperger's (probably more severe than your son) is "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time" by Mark Haddon. It is a fictional work, a novel. Written from the point of view of a very bright teenage boy with Asperger's (although the author is not Aspie) and it can help you understand a bit better. Not everyone is like the boy in the story, but it can still explain things. It might help your parents too.

Perhaps the best answer for those in denial is - "I don't want there to be anything wrong with my son either, but I love him, I've tried all the things people have suggested and they don't work. I don't want to delay getting him help that could make things easier for him and for me so the more understanding we can get, the better off for all of us. I am a good mother - you taught me to be. But he needs something different. I just need a bit of help finding out exactly how to help him the best way I can."

Have faith in yourself. Your instincts are already leading you in productive directions.

Marg

susiestar

Roll With It
Welcome! Sorry I did not comment earlier. You have gotten some great advice! I want to add some more.

Do NOT waste time worrying about the separation causing this. I spent YEARS being told by my mother that when my husband and I moved to a different state than my mother it caused all the problems my difficult child has. My mom worked HARD to get me to believe that. Wiz is her first grandchild and we lived down the street from her house. She rarely went 24 hours with-o seeing him and even more rarely went into ANY kind of store with-o buying something for him. Sadly this continued until Wiz believed that my parents were better at raising him than husband and I were. He eventually got so violent and refused to be parented by us that I had to send him to live with my parents. We are in the same town but it broke my heart. It sure was a wake up call to my mother. She learned in the first year just how hard it was to parent him.

do NOT let ANYONE sell you that pack of lies.

There CAN be happy futures with ODD. To get to that point takes a lot of work. You must figure out the underlying cause and work to treat that cause. You also have to learn to be firm and consistent. Which is not easy or fun most of the time. One of the BEST ways to do this is to use the philosophy of "Do to Get". The child must do something to EARN what he wants. Period. This is very effective at dealing with the sense of entitlement that our children all seem to have.

I think you need to consult an Occupational Therapist to have your child evaluated for sensory integration disorder. Basically that means the brain cannot process info from the senses. There are ways to help this. Almost all children who sound like yours have some sensory issues. The therapy for this can be incredibly effective. I firmly believe that my youngest would have an Asperger's diagnosis or hig functioning autistic spectrum disorder diagnosis if we had not treated his sensory problems aggressively at an early age. You can read The Out of Sync Child and the Out of Sync Child Has Fun by Kranowitz to learn more about it. For my children the treatment has been almost magically successful. I highly recommend the "Has Fun" version. It is crammed with activities to fit any and every type of Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) problem. It also has many many ways to do the activities on the cheap. I had the books before thank you was evaluated. By following what he liked and didn't like I pretty much identified his problems and knew most of what we were dealing with and had many ways to cope with it.

I know you had an evaluation and teh doctor ruled out Aspergers. in my opinion the person who evaluated your son did not fully understand the problems. Your son sounds SO MUCH like my son and very very very much like a person with Asperger. I urge you to keep your mind open and continue to evaluate this. It really sounds like your son has Aspergers.

If possible I recommend finding a developmental pediatrician to help you figure things out. They can be a big help.

The other thing I strongly recommend is to do a Parent Report. This is a report that you write about your child. It helps keep all the info straight and easy to find. The form was created by other moms here on the site so that we could take info to te docs and schools and know what we were communicating.

You can find the form on the FAQ section of this website under the FAQ segment of this site. Look for Parent Input as the title of the thread.

Sending hugs,

Suse

firstangel

"The explosive child" (the book I mean) has just arrived and I'm like completely absorbed by it. It also looks like its presence in the house works magics as D let me read it and played quitely with his toy cars next to me :)
And not a tantrum today, a lot of "Yes mummy" and "Ok mummy" and "Am I good today mummy?", so sweet.. We celebrated this blessed day with cuddles, story readings, thanksgivings (we usually have our personal thnksgiving before going to bed) and singing songs.. It was just like every night, but different, at least for me; I feel positive and hopeful and have found the strength to fight for my child's wellbeing again..
The day before yesterday D called me saying that he wanted to come home (he was staying at his dad's, he usually spends there one or two nights every week) and for the last couple of days he's been stating that he won't go to his dad's EVER . I'm trying to understand what happened, but (obviously) he won't really answer. He says that he missed me too much and that when he's at his dad he has headaches and so they fight. I tried to explain that he will miss his dad terribly if he never sees him again, but I don't want to force him, because he gets very agitated when I bring out the subject. We'll see how this evolves.
Being in this forum has brought back so many memories about D's behaviours and of my own childhood as well, I feel the urge of writing everything down not to let details get lost again.
I feel good, I feel better and I'll keep you posted.
Goodnight dear strong wonderful mums!

Andy

What a great day for you! :) I hope you have many many many more. It is so good to hear when someone feels re-energized and ready for the day to day warrior mom battles.

Keep creating those "happy moments"!

Marguerite

I'm glad you had a good day. Cherish these; you can have bad days for all sorts of reasons, sometimes seemingly for no reason.

I hope you can find out what happened at his dad's. Maybe nothing really wrong, just a clash.

With the urge to write things down - do it. It really makes a difference, especially if you read it over in six month's time or a year's time and see how much progress you've all made. Sometimes we don't see it because we're living it too closely.

Marg

firstangel

Good Sunday!
I've read half of The Explosive Child, and I've tried plan B a few times already, with good results. I just have to manage the invitation part ("do you have any ideas?"), I tend to suggest MY idea first. Well I'll just have to practise more..
But while D is doing better during daytime, night time is hell. He wakes up and doesn't want to go back to his bed, he says he wants to sleep with me instead. I'm not thinking straight enough at night to apply plan B, and I don't want to let him sleep with me, since I'm a single mum and I've read kids might get confused and think they can "replace" their dads, so I've never applied plan C and I go with plan A. Which implies I have to get up and bring him back to his room 5/10 days per night in periods like this. In good periods he would sleep through the night, but they're very rare. He's never been a sound sleeper, not even as a baby. Maybe he got it from my part, I've always had a sleeping issue and I take drops everynight.
What do you think I should do? I'm really shattered, I NEED MY SLEEP to function during daytime!!! Do you think I should give in to plan C and let him sleep in my bed? Do you think I should try and give him melatonin??
I tried to talk to him about it this morning, I said "We sould find a solution to this problem, do you have any ideas how we can do?"
His answer was "No!"
So I said "Do you want to listen to my idea? I think that when you wake up at night and see that it is not 7 yet you should go back to your bed and try and sleep again. What do you think?"
"I think it's a great idea"
"Are you sure you can do it, go back to sleep again without waking me up? Then when it's 7 you can come in my bed and we'll have our morning cuddles"
"I'm not sure I can do it". And I'm quite sure he can't do it too.
I have tried massage, reflexology, bach flowers, and drops of lavender essential oil on his pillow: nothing works. When he sleeps for two nights in a row and I start thinking "hey it's working!!", he proves me wrong with 2 weeks of interrupted sleep.
One thing that I would like to understand: does melatonin give addiction? From what I gather it doesn't, right? But is it suitable for a 5yrs old?
I'm posting this last part as a new thread as well: I geuss your answer might be useful for other parents with kids with sleeping issues.

Marguerite

I hear you on not wanting him to feel he's taking over the man role, but you risk bending too far backwards to avoid problems, and making more.

How about what worked for me? A lot of the time, my kids were having trouble sleeping because of nightmares. They needed reassurance and cuddles for a while. So I would let them climb into bed with me (on my side, because I seemed to function better than husband with this, plus he was working longer hours than I was) and I would use that time to talk about the nightmare, get them to tell me what it was about. This was all useful information for me, because it helped me understand the sort of things that were worrying the child. Of course, it's not always obvious, you need to learn to understand the dream symbols. But for the kid - just talking it through often helped them see the dream as not so scary after all, not from the point of view of someone who is now awake.

So what we then did - after the child had calmed down a bit (I could feel the heart rate and breathing rate begin to slow) I would say, "Are you now ready to go back to your bed? Feel a bit better? I'm always here, you know," and the child would generally go back to bed.

If I needed extra impetus, I planned ahead (or dealt with it next day) by saying, "I'm happy to be there for you, but I need my sleep or I get really cranky and tired next day. I don't want to be cranky with you, I don't want to be cranky with other people. And I hate being too tired to cook your meals. So I'm happy to cuddle you if you need it during the night, but when you can, I need you to be a big boy, the man of the house, and go back to your own bed. That way we will both get the sleep we need so neither of us is cranky the next day."

If nightmares are a continual problem, I had a trick I taught my kids - "If you roll over and sleep on the other side, the nightmare will trickle out of the ear that is now facing downward. A new dream will them move in. Any time you don't like the dream, justroll over again."

This works, it really does. It generally works because you need to wake up to a certain point before you can move - people can't move at all while they're dreaming. And since dreams are a complex result of various external factors as well as internal, changing the external factors even slightly, changes the dream. But that is too complicated to explain to kids and they don't always believe it.

If you NEVER allow a child to snuggle with you, they will eventually learn to not ask. But if they know they can, they often don't feel the need to ask as much. It's tricky. I had the luxury of a partner, so I could choose what I wanted to do without the imposed guilt of a single parent always looking over the shoulder and wondering what other people will think if that decision. Society is far too tough on single parents, which then means single parents are far too tough on themselves.

We tried melatonin with difficult child 3 - it made no difference at all. It helps mostly with getting the child off to sleep, I don't think it helps much to keep the child asleep. It really depends on why the child is having problems sleeping. If you suspect Asperger's, then chances are you also have a high IQ kid who is also highly strung. This makes nightmares far more likely, also far more vivid. Even if it's just vivid dreams, they can still disturb sleep.

I have very vivid memories of my childhood, going further back than I'm told I should be able to remember. And I remember a time when I had trouble distinguishing between dream state and wakefulness. I would dream I was awake, but unable to move, or scream. There would be monsters hiding in the shadows, I was terrified. My mother had some pills I had to take for a while which did nothing. She told me they were pills to help me sleep better. It must have been really difficult for her. I eventually learned to manage it for myself, to an extent. I learned to wake myself up from a nightmare, which required a certain level of mental alertness in my sleep. But what would have helped me a lot (only my mother didn't want me to get into bad habits) was my own bed lamp which I could turn on if I woke; a bed lamp would have made the shadows go away. I could then have turned it off when I was able to. Having that control over the shadows would have given me confidence a lot faster. As it was, I was still having problems into my teens. Not good. Once I left home (at 17) I was able to ensure a torch or bedlamp beside my bed, and I settled more easily.

Night time is always worst with difficult children in general, because it takes a lot of mental effort to even come close to "being a good boy" and when the kid is tired, their control slips. After a busy, full day their control slips. Their brains can only hold so much information and stimulation, before they boil over. And then the more they boil over, the more they stimulate themselves and get more agitated.

I hope this helps.

Marg

firstangel

Dear friends,
I haven't been around here for a while, we've had some rough time. And then, about a month ago, having already tried everything else, I've had D. tested for food intolerances and he came out "allergic" to milk and dairy products, eggs and tomato. He's been on a diet for the last 3 weeks or so: the first 2 were really hard and his behaviour seemed to get even worse, but in the last few days he seems a different kid, he's calmer, his tantrums last about 2 minutes, he's smiling more, the circles around his eyes are less visible, he doesn't get into so many fights at school as he used to, he doesn't roar at people anymore, he just looks happier..
Could food really be his problem? Is this only a temporary improvement? I don't know a lot about food allergies, I tried that but with no real hope that it could be helpful.. but it had, and it is the only thing that has worked in the last 2 years!!!
We're supposed to start reintroducing food next week, but I'm scared.. I want to keep things as they are.. I've just discovered my son, the real him, don't want to loose him now..

firstangel

I've posted this one as a new thread as well
I wanted to to it last night but I was too sleepy to find the post a new thread bottom...:redface: