Oscar...

witzend

Is learning to hug, just as Bubba did. I can hardly tell you how much I love this. I told myself I would never fall this much in love with a dog again, but darned if I didn't!

Last edited:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwwww!!! Betsy hugs..........of course with her uber sharp (even if you keep them clipped) dew claws you really have to grin and bear it, but she hugs. lol

Have I seen pics of Mr. Oscar? I can't remember?

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Is there a way to see these without having a facebook account? I don't "do" social networking media like fb and Myspace.

Fran

Former desparate mom
How cute. Post a photo if you can.
How can you not fall in love with your newest family member? I'm a sucker for a cute face and a slurpy tongue.

witzend

I kept trying to insert the photo, but I guess it didn't work. It's so hard to take a photo of a dog that doesn't look funky. Plus, Mandy being jet black doesn't show up unless it's broad daylight! ;)

Here's one of Oscar and Mandy from summer...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Witz, I had a dog when I was a kid.

As an adult, I've have 3 generations of 2 dogs each.

As each generation leaves me, I grieve terribly and even still tear up thinking about those losses as I type this. I miss every single fuzzbutt who ever graced my life and is no longer here.

Yet, as each new generation integrates him/herself into my life they also worm their way into my heart. God bless dogs. Among other lessons, they teach us that our hearts expand to incorporate their loving spirits into our lives. What a gift.

Suz