Our new baby!

Jungleland

Welcome to my jungle!
My sister rescued this 3-4 week old kitten but her household is too crazy right now to bottle feed and keep her safe. So...you guessed it, we have a tiny new kitten. Not sure what we'll name her yet, but she is a polydactyl (many too many toes on all 4 paws!) so we are thinking of :

Polly
Digits

Because of her interesting coloring we are also thinking of:

Patches

Here is a link to her pics, my first time attempting photobucket, so bear with me.

http://s643.photobucket.com/albums/uu160/Junglelandsjungle/

The jungle seems to grow daily!:D

nvts

OMG! Who's cuter? The girls or the kitten??!!! What fantastic pictures - oh man, you're going to have your hands full with that kitten - why do I feel the "spoilin' mommies" were clearly enjoying themselves with the cat?

Beautiful addition to a beautiful family!

Congrats!

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG! I don't think I could turn her away either. Too cute. The girls look blissfully happy with the new family addition. lol

We've got a scrawny (emaciated) grey tabby kitten that has just shown up in our own pride of strays. Wants so badly to be loved on yet is scared to death. She did let me pet her a bit today. Poor baby. I shoo the other cats away when she comes so she can get something to eat. They tend to bully her out.

Polly is an awfully cute name for her.

Fran

Former desparate mom
How adorable. I love Digit for a name. Too funny.
The cats at the Ernest Hemingway house in Key West have 6 toes. They are descendants of his cat. They have to limit the herd to 26 and all have 6 toes. The rest are relocated. It's a hoot to do the tour.

Nice photo. Adorable kitty owners.

BusynMember

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How cute! :D

Believe it or not, we're getting a four year old cat today. She is a rescue.

I love furbabies!

trinityroyal

What a sweet little kitty.
I think Miss Polly Patches is an adorable name for a cat. (I imagine her as a character in a children's book, serving tea in little china cups)

And your girls. How cute are they!