our own home improvement makeover!

Jena

well this is going to sound insane like the rest of what goes down in my house yet this is funny

tonight i make lasagna now that everyone here taught me to over christmas lol.

so easy child has a friend over for dinner, dinner's great kids are talking its all going well.

soo we have a breakfront thing on either side in our dining room. it's like this old wood piece that seperates the living room and dining room. we've talked about pulling it down for ages. yet with all that's going on who has the time?

soo we're cleaning up dinner we hear a loud crash. bruce our big dog goes flying into the wall breakfront because the puppy was scaring him lol. the entire wall comes crashing down.

kids were like oh no mom's going to be soo upset. i walked in and wasn't. we had to call our neighbor because we couldnt' lift it on our own out of the floor it was drilled a hundred times into! he shows up sweet old guy with his big fuzzy red hat ontop of his head, unshaven. its just all soo funny. than after he was hanging out didnt' wanna go home so he is a lingerer, petting dogs forever.

so now we have remodeled again thanks to our dog lol. the house looks soo different. it's all open space now. kids are like this is great! lol only problem it's uneven we gotta see if dog wiil crash into other piece of wall tmrw on other side seperating dining room and living room. LOL

H

HaoZi

Well, you could get some lightweight sledgehammers and let the kids at the wall as anger management. ;)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...I like what HaoZi said... Actually a very good idea!

It's just a good thing you've been talking about it for a while. I'd get pretty upset if my house started getting remodeled by the dog and cats... Unless they can put up the drywall, too...

Jena

tha'Tourette's Syndrome what i thought was so funny about it. easy child was just saying the other day i wish we could take these down, it's hard to explain it's an old house. they aren't "real" walls. their like partial and it breaks the living room and dining room kinda thing.

than i walk out and poof it's gone. so we're going to work on the other side today to rip it down. kids will have more room. they were annoying. :)