Out of town

Martie

Hello everyone--

I have not been ignoring you for the past few days--I am out of town with very sketchy computer access.

I will be back on Dec 30.

Everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, and all other holidays.

Best to you all,

Martie

pepperidge

Martie,

I for one want to thank you and Sheila for the exceptional job you do moderating this board. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the time you take to answer mine and others' posts. I always learn so much--what a gift it is having someone one can turn to anytime of the day or night for a response.

So again, thank you both again, for all that you do.

Have a great holiday!

Chris

smallworld

I second what Chris posted. Thank you both for being here for us.

Best wishes to you and yours for a happy and healthy new year.

Martie

Thanks for the kind words. We try to help but mostly you have to help yourself to ever get good services for your child. :warrior:

I have been having a great time. I am now in Difficult Child and driving back to NYC soon to fly home.

I must say that 99% of the time, I enjoy my ex-difficult child's company, which should be enough to give anyone hope for the New Year--they can and do grow up.....

:bravo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/8_6_31.gif :bravo:

Martie

helpmehelphim

Martie said:

I must say that 99% of the time, I enjoy my ex-difficult child's company, which should be enough to give anyone hope for the New Year--they can and do grow up.....

Bridget:

And Martie, it has. The questions you've helped me with and the stories you've told me have given me a lot of hope and trust in both my kiddo and myself (that sure helps me during the rocky times)! Thanks for that inspiration and perspective. Happy New Year!

And thanks to both you and Shelia for your tremendous help in the educational area. What a wild ride it is.....