Outrage - Texans Soldier Dog killed.

Star*

call 911........call 911
A navy seal who brought a dog home from the war (dog also served as a soldier) was brutally shot by two men. www.spca.com or spca international has a petition that you can sign - and add comments.

I'm not asking anyone to sign - I'm just making everyone aware of this poor Texas soldiers horror in finding his therapy dog shot. Almost too bad he didn't catch them - but glad he called 911 instead and told them to interviene.

Worthless jerks - this mans overseas protecting the interest of them....and they go and shoot not only another soldier, and therapist - but his dog.

I hope these two get put under the jail -

susiestar

Roll With It
This is terrible!!! I think we should view attacks on service animals as attacks on people. Esp given the level of training a therapy dog has - they truly mean no harm to anyone unless the person is at fault. This dog should be honored as a veteran, and this death should be treated as the murder of a soldier. I hope that EVERYONE in the prison knows EXACTLY what these men did.

Marguerite

I've been trying to think why anyoone would do this. Some breeds of dog can make some people afraid for their safety - but not a Lab. And sometimes ANY breed of dog can behave in a scary way. But not a therapy dog.

The only explanation I can think of - these guys were jerks. With a sick idea of what is entertainment.

Marg