Pageant Pics.

DammitJanet

Ok, here are a few of her Pageant pics. [video]http://www.smilebox.com/playBlog/4d5463784e4451354e6a673d0d0a&blogview=true[/video]

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'll be fifty years old in July. I STILL have Sensory Integration Disorder (SID) to a great degree, though it has gotten less as I've aged. I was also lucky in that my MOTHER also has Sensory Integration Disorder (SID), so had a handle on how to deal with such things long before they were accepted as fact by most of the country.

I am looking at the pics of Keyana and I have to laugh. NOT because she looks funny, but because I am just imagining the completer uproar that would've ensued had my mother tried to stuff me into all that tulle and sequins, LoL.

DDD

She is a beautiful little girl. What I like best (based on the pictures) is that she looks genuine when she smiles etc. There's not the "paste the smile on your face" look...that's for sure. I'm sure you were grinning ear to ear, too. DDD

DammitJanet

You couldnt force Keyana to do a darn thing believe you me. Remember who her Daddy and Grandma are! LOL. She is completely genuine and at ease up there. She loves it.

Personally I dont think there is a camera she has ever met that she doesnt love...lol. And she loves people.

svengandhi

I don't care for the pageant lifestyle perhaps because I am a Northerner and my only exposure to it has been Jon Benet and those reality shows. Still, your grand-daughter is a beautiful little girl with a sweet smile; you must get such joy from her. I do have one question - that little girl next to Keyana in photo 6 looks familiar. Has she been on one of those pageant shows that I admit I watch with amazement? It seems to me that there are some children who enjoy it, like Keyana, and others who are pushed into it by stage mothers and the like.

Star*

call 911........call 911
She's my snookem, snookem, gumdrop, cuppy cake! You could just squish her.

Thanks for the pre-view yesterday - I showed her off quite proudly! ;)