Pancake syrup is sweet isn't it?

mstang67chic

Going Green
At least I think so....but what do I know? I'm just a mom. I didn't feel much like cooking tonight so I made pancakes. difficult child didn't even finish all of his but a half hour later asked husband if he could have some cookies. Huh? I replied that he just had pancakes with SYRUP. difficult child's brilliant reasoning? "Yes but that was supper and now I want something sweet to eat."

:slap:

O
M
G

Mad reasoning skillz. difficult child needs them.

KTMom91

Pancakes with syrup are dinner, not dessert. Dessert is what you have AFTER dinner, even if dinner consists of Snickers bars washed down with Pepsi, and it must be sweet. Like ice cream.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
kt will explain (like I'm a total idiot) whether or not pancakes with syrup for dinner is sweet or not, it still is dinner not dessert or a snack.

So, I've been told. In our household the tweedles have yet to bypass nighttime snack ~ whether their hungry or not. It's a habit.

JJJ

On this one, I have to side with your difficult children. Pancakes with syrup is dinner. Of course you still need something sweet after dinner!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had pancakes for dinner - tonight.

with syrup.

Then I had a taco for dessert.

For breakfast I'm having a coke and a moon pie.

mstang67chic

Going Green
You know.....I'm thinking we REALLY need a little smiley face guy who is shaking his head while holding it in his hands.

LOL

I guess I could have let difficult child have more syrup for "dessert". He didn't finish his supper and just stuck his plate in the frig. Muwahaha....I could have just warmed the plate up and gave him that!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........................snickers and ice cream.