Pantie Lines!

Lil

I love the sets.

Oh, I wouldn't mind having nice, matching bras and panties again...but I've become, shall we say, oddly shaped, in my old age. lol Bra's are especially hard to fit - to the point that I wear a lot of sports bras instead of regular ones if I'm not at work. But there is something prettifying about matching, isn't there?

Pink Elephant

Oh, I wouldn't mind having nice, matching bras and panties again...but I've become, shall we say, oddly shaped, in my old age. lol Bra's are especially hard to fit - to the point that I wear a lot of sports bras instead of regular ones if I'm not at work. But there is something prettifying about matching, isn't there?
I'm with you and Apple, Lil. Matching sets can be so nice.

Pink Elephant

Courtesy of sweet-old, Apple (thanks, Apple) , I just revisited this conversation to add my favourite term for grannies that are white.

"Great Whites".

Pink Elephant

Until recently I was. I started having problems with the leg bands causing skin irritation and switched to trunks to solve that problem.

Before that it was cotton briefs all the way.
Glad you found a style that works for you. Comfort and fit is everything when it comes to unmentionables.