Pantie Lines!

Pink Elephant

Thought a fun and light was in order this morning. :)

Is it simply a sign that we're getting older when us women opt for granny panties, or does it go to say that old-fashioned underpants are (hands-down) more comfortable and fit better than today's modern slinky versions?

Anyhow, grannies all the way for me! And for all of my life, too!

KTMom91

No butt floss here, either. I've always worn panties that provide coverage and don't slide or bunch up. I hate that feeling!

newstart

Since my husband is very visual I wear bikini and sometimes thongs. I have not worn granny panties since I was 10 when my mom bought me my underwear from Sears. Thongs are not comfortable but my husband just loves it when I wear them. I love 100% cotton bikini undies.

Pink Elephant

Team Hipster! (no butt floss for me)
Tried hipsters some 15 years ago and just couldn't do it. For me, full-coverage felt the most comfortable, probably because full-briefs, or as they're known as, GRANNY PANTIES, were what I always wore from the time I was young, so you get used to that.

Pink Elephant

No butt floss here, either. I've always worn panties that provide coverage and don't slide or bunch up. I hate that feeling!
LOL! You said it! I told my oldest daughter, who used to laugh at my panties, that once you have a few kids, granny panties fit the best. Besides, when you're born with a big tushie like me, grannies are the only style that contain everything. Who cares what they look like! :)

Pink Elephant

Since my husband is very visual I wear bikini and sometimes thongs. I have not worn granny panties since I was 10 when my mom bought me my underwear from Sears. Thongs are not comfortable but my husband just loves it when I wear them. I love 100% cotton bikini undies.
My husband is visual, too, yet I told him early on, THESE are the panties I wear, referring to my grannies, adding that I'm not changing. :)

AppleCori

Great thread, OH!

I’m on team hipster, though.

Grannies go up to far for me. They hit my bellybutton and that would mean they could show above my pants, which would be a massive faux pas.

Bikinis just don’t cover enough of my rear end.doesnt work well under my clothes.

Gotta say, my hubby loves to see me in my hipster undies and a cami. I love the way I look in that and it shows.

Pink Elephant

Great thread, OH!

I’m on team hipster, though.

Grannies go up to far for me. They hit my bellybutton and that would mean they could show above my pants, which would be a massive faux pas.

Bikinis just don’t cover enough of my rear end.doesnt work well under my clothes.

Gotta say, my hubby loves to see me in my hipster undies and a cami. I love the way I look in that and it shows.
Awww... you are such a sweetheart, Apple! Thank you! :)

Right you are about figure, and proper fit with the old-fashioned. Can't have the elastic sticking-out at the back, and can't have panties that bunch.

I have a good friend that wore more modern-cut panties from day-to-day, but always went back to wearing good old-fashioned grannies for a few days each month when wearing pads.

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Briefs here. Wore hipsters in the low-cut, bell-bottomed jeans days. Been Jockey for Her cotton briefs for years now. Never wore nylon. Wore "underalls" under riding breeches once spandex became a thing.

(On the rare occasions I wore spandex breeches) Up until my late 40s, I was quite thin, after Zyprexa, fat and diabetic.

I had a lot of trouble with underwear shifting around, bunching, etc due to my shape (or lack thereof). A friend suggested I try thongs and bought me a 3 pack.

I have never been so uncomfortable in my life! Not just uncomfortable; in excruciating pain.

I've actually branched out a bit. I'll wear colored cotton briefs now. For most of my life, I would only wear white.

Sam3

Also,

I went through a too long phase of buying the same brand of panties.

Toward the end, I thought “they must have changed the cut . . . cuz these things are riding north lately.”

It turned out, it was my butt that was riding more southerly.

Pink Elephant

Briefs here. Wore hipsters in the low-cut, bell-bottomed jeans days. Been Jockey for Her cotton briefs for years now. Never wore nylon. Wore "underalls" under riding breeches once spandex became a thing.

(On the rare occasions I wore spandex breeches) Up until my late 40s, I was quite thin, after Zyprexa, fat and diabetic.

I had a lot of trouble with underwear shifting around, bunching, etc due to my shape (or lack thereof). A friend suggested I try thongs and bought me a 3 pack.

I have never been so uncomfortable in my life! Not just uncomfortable; in excruciating pain.

I've actually branched out a bit. I'll wear colored cotton briefs now. For most of my life, I would only wear white.
Talk about being so alike when it comes to coloured undies. While I do have a few pairs of coloured panties, white, has always been my preferred choice.

Lil

Might as well chime in. Team Hipster here too.

Bikinis are just too low to be comfortable. They are not a belly's friend.

Briefs are too low on the leg and too high on the waist.

Thongs? No...just no.

Jabber couldn't care less what I wear, thank goodness. Because on a day to day basis I'm not dressing to please anyone but myself.

Pink Elephant

Might as well chime in. Team Hipster here too.

Bikinis are just too low to be comfortable. They are not a belly's friend.

Briefs are too low on the leg and too high on the waist.

Thongs? No...just no.

Jabber couldn't care less what I wear, thank goodness. Because on a day to day basis I'm not dressing to please anyone but myself.
Guess I'm the odd woman out on this one as far as grannies go. LOL!