Parents that have children with ODD opasitional defiant disorder

Meganb87

A mom that is losing hope
Hi I’m hoping this support group can help. I’m a mom of 4 and my youngest son has ODD bee hard to deal with. Does anyone here have this situation to

Elsi

Hi Megan,

You’re in the right place. Feel free to post more of your story and what you’re going through right now. We are used to long posts here!

Mine are grown so i post mainly in Parent Emeritus now, but I feel your pain and there are others here dealing with younger children as well.

I might suggest considering changing to an avatar that doesn’t identify you - most of us here prefer to protect our RL identities.

Welcome. I’m sorry you find yourself here, but glad you found us.

Meganb87

Thanks for the tip and yea I’ve been looking for something I could do to get help and have someone know what I’m dealing with

Meganb87

Hi Megan,

You’re in the right place. Feel free to post more of your story and what you’re going through right now. We are used to long posts here!

Mine are grown so i post mainly in Parent Emeritus now, but I feel your pain and there are others here dealing with younger children as well.

I might suggest considering changing to an avatar that doesn’t identify you - most of us here prefer to protect our RL identities.

Welcome. I’m sorry you find yourself here, but glad you found us.

I wrote more about my situation and how it came to be just hope ur right and I’m not alone