Party = bring cyber gift, ornament, kid, husband,wife,so

Star*

call 911........call 911
Abbey - I'll send a car for you - sorry the stretch is in the shop but I think they'll come in a Phantom Rolls.

And yes - LORD how DID I forget to be down and dirty? Bring 'em sister!

Beth - OH your ornaments are so fantastic! Clever - and if I've had a bad difficult child day I can just turn one over and "bell-e" up to the bar.

Your gift is so awesome!! I find text books all the time and never knew where to send them - I have some of difficult child's in the closet fairly current too - I think I will send them. Thank you for the generous gift to the library!

Hugs
Star

OK, Dixies.

BBK will be bringing some delicious Chicago pizzas (Lou Malnatis). Nom nom nom.

My ornament will be a tiny Mike Ditka bobblehead.

I would like to help entertain. I will host a snowman building contest, followed by a snowball fight (adults only, the kids might get hurt...oh, and girls against boys. Ya like that, HWGA?). Then anyone who is interested can make lolcats with me. Others can look through Star's house for her buckets and hide them from her.

I found a stray Dachschund, a squirrel, an angry wolverine, a pigeon, a Buddha statue, and a ferret. Think if I hook them up to a sled, I can do an ididerod from Chicago to the dragonazz ranch?

I will be bringing Tink. Copper probably can't separate herself from the leprechaun long enough for a visit.

If I manage to bring Matt, maybe we can build him into a snowman...

And you know of course we have dog sitters, cat sitters, rat sitters, snake handlers, gecko environments....

Ahem.

husband would like to know what provision you have made for husbands.

Barbara

Last edited by a moderator:

Star*

call 911........call 911
BBK - Your ornament um...it well...gosh...astounds me. Mike Ditka in our tree - neat. (I saw him furst) haha I canhazDitka - or was that I canhaz Butkiss? Can't remember.

I love Chicago pizza - thanks and I am all in for the snowball fight.

You can bring whatever you like to eat but I have a ton of food here from the personal surveys I sent you this year. No need to bring anything but yourself, an ornament for the tree, and a cyber gift -

Okay now - YES the husbands can have sitters - they can go fishing, or hunting, or riding horses or sleds, or snow mobiles, 4 wheelers - and if they don't like that we can rock them to sleep - plenty of rocks in the creek. Pronounced Cr EE k, like a Yankee in Dixie.

There's a library, game room - if he needs something else just let us know before he arrives and it'll be here.

meowbunny

Okay, finally managed to get my plans firmed up. I'm bringing sweatshirts with all football team logos (handpainted) for everyone. Even made a special sweatshirt for Wynter of skull and crossbones and thank you's has a Yule log with mistletoe (perfect for Winter Solstice) (it is thank you who is into Wicca, right?). In case you don't have a football team, also bringing some Christmas sweatshirts and t-shirts.

Also bringing my favorite moose ornament that says "Bah. Humbug!" for those not quite in the Christmas spirit.

Coming will be Marie, Gizmo (Old English/Saint mix). The cats will be happier staying at home.

Star, English saddle please. Since it will be a full moon would love to do some night riding.

Oh, also bringing the rest of the cookies. I swear if I see another cookie I'm going to be seriously sick!!!!

Will bring about 500 CDs -- music of various genres. Should have something for everyone unless you're a polka lover and then you're SOL, sorry. Yes, I even have Amazing Grace: Bagpipes and Drums of Scotland.

Oh, you'll know me by my collection of baseball caps. Don't leave home without one.