patriots girl

PatriotsGirl

Thank you!!! I think I am completely dried of tears...I have cried all I can cry. She called again this afternoon and I answered to talk about the baby. Either I am still very angry or I have finally completely detached from her. Her tears did not affect me AT ALL. I felt NO heart tugging - no wanting to make it better - nothing.

She is now claiming the Prilosec gave a false positive. Uh yeah. Whatever. I told her that I didn't want to hear it. She complained about the food saying she is losing weight and how "stressed" she is. I didn't want to hear any of it. I told her she is where she belongs because of choices she made and they were her consequences to deal with - not mine. I told her that I wanted her to think long and hard because if she wants to fight to earn her son back she needed to let me know. Or I told her to think about what is best for the baby and give him up for adoption.

I am now writing a letter so I can get everything out that I want to say to her without getting angry and emotional...hopefully if anything it will be a release for me!