Pedicure anyone?

Lothlorien

The state is worried about the sanitary issues of using razors. How about the sanitary issues of dunking your feet where thousands of others have while fish are eating your toe cheese?>??>>?!!!!!

I just gagged. Eww...ulkk.

Abbey

Spork Queen
You would not get anyone within 10 feet of my toes for any reason. I don't care if they're not perfectly manicured.

Abbey

Andy

I think I like my non-pedicured feet. Don't like it when my feet are asleep, don't like being nibbled, don't like being tickled.

And because SOMEONE will be sure to comment on this - Doesn't matter WHERE on my body, I don't like nibbles or tickles.

:rofl:

mstang67chic

Going Green
The state is worried about the sanitary issues of using razors. How about the sanitary issues of dunking your feet where thousands of others have while fish are eating your toe cheese?>??>>?!!!!!

I just gagged. Eww...ulkk.

Not sure that I would do this anyway but it did say that they use fresh water for each customer. Apparently they used to use a communal pool but there were sanitary concerns so they switched.

Andy

"they use fresh water for each customer."

Ahh, but do they also use fresh fishies? Those little teeth will still have the last person's "stuff" in them wouldn't they?
Or do they get santized between feet including deep teeth brushing?

DammitJanet

This sounds like the perfect way to get men to go in for pedicures! I can see all those he men flocking in...you know the construction workers, fishermen, hunters...all going in just for the sheer novelty of it.

I could even tell Tony we were gonna go fishing...lol.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I swear those same fish are living in a creek near Marble Falls, Texas! I once went to this swimming hole with my mother in law and sister in law and the kids and we were all sitting on the rocks with our feet in the water and these little tiny fish kept nibbling on our toes! Weirdest thing ever!

trinityroyal

Eeeeew!
Having once had a pet goldfish who lived n bowl with no filter, I have seen what those fish can do to fresh water in no time flat.

Yuck, yuck, YUCK!

F

flutterbee

Ok. I'll be the odd man out. I bet after that treatment, you'd have the softest skin ever. I'd try it. Sounds kinda fun...after you get past the weird factor.

They use maggots to eat dead skin around serious wounds. I'd rather do the fish. :D