People of Walmart-I know some I shouldn't laugh at but it's funny.

MuM_of_OCD_kiddo

I am on lunch break and the last day of my monthly gigabite cycle - I refuse to bite! Last time I got stuck there for over 2 hrs!!!! Bad girl you!:winks:

Jody

I went to court today about difficult child being in foster care. I desperately needed the laugh!!!!!

Steely

This is a hilarious site - I have seen it a bunch - especially since where I used to live is in one of the clips.
Just check out the man walking the goat on a leash through wal-mart....yep....that is where I used to live.:wildone:

Lothlorien

The best site ever! Whenever I'm depressed or just in a po'd mood, I open that site up and laugh so hard! husband and I will go out somewhere and there will be some reall odd character and we'll both look at each other and say peopleofwalmart.com and laugh to ourselves. There are some really strange people out there.

muttmeister

Where do they get those pictures? Because while I'm at WalMart, if I had a camera, I could add to their site.

I am old enough to remember when people took pride in their appearance. That is long gone, but these people are far beyond just run of the mill not caring.

I find it hard to laugh at this site because a lot of those people are just too pitiful to laugh at but I look at it (and the people I see that could be there) in amazement.

Jody

I just could not help myself, I laughed. Some of them were just way over the top. My goodness, and I had to hurry up and get off a few of those pictures, too much information for me.

Steely

They get their footage from people like you mutt - so start snapping away - and I am sure your wal-mart will be there too.
My new town does not have a wal-mart - how rocking is that??? :) I love it when a town refuses to let in the big guys.

muttmeister

I like the IDEA of not shopping at WalMart but my pocketbook won't let me follow up. In my town, one of the grocery stores closed so now we have only one. That one immediately raised all of its prices. Not too long ago, I went to buy a large jar of Miracle Whip. At WalMart it is about $4.69 and at my local grocery they want $8.98. I don't mind spending a LITTLE more to keep my local stores in business, but I refuse to pay double. I do a lot of business at WalMart and I make no apologies. But I do try to dress presentably. LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Um...............huh.........this is like ..............just not that odd to me.......we live in Columbia, SC and this is very common place......I would love to start taking pictures because I swear there are things here ?????? That just (shrug) well ------this is normal everyday, doesn't shock us......we just went - OH YEAH - last week......and roll with it...But I do LOVE SUsies Cake Wrecks......One of my favorites since she introduced me. Just yuk.