Pet Food Pantries

flutterby

Fly away!
There's one in Hamilton. I thought that was close to you? Oh....wait...you're another H. Hmmmm... You might try calling the one in Cincy and see if they know of a place closer. It is possible that there are others that haven't made it to this list.

I'm glad I didn't wait until I was out of food because the place I contacted hasn't gotten back to me yet. In the 4 years I haven't been working, I've managed to not need help from either a food pantry (I've even managed to donate some food - not much, not like I used to, but a little) or with pet food. July killed me, though, financially.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'll try calling the Hamilton one to see if there is one closer. It's worth a shot. Dog food coupons, unless we're talking the really expensive omg I don't pay that much for ME to eat ones, are few and far between it seems. Cat food isn't quite as bad for some odd reason. I've tried hard not to use something like this too, but if they keep jacking up the prices of everything else, I'm not going to be able to afford to feed them eventually at all. I know our county doesn't do it, at least the places I've thought to call and ask. But if I could find somewhere closer than a 1/2 hr 45 min drive it would help a ton.