Phew/Whew....it's the Gov't and not GFGmom!

DDD

Thanks for the support and the "outfit loaners". I spent two hours at SS this morning and fortunately was assigned to the window with the Manager. She is a lovely person and she "thinks" she has it all squared away. I have to take a copy of the bank account balance and a copy of the house purchase contract to her Friday (if I get assigned to her, lol) and she will complete the forms for the balance of the money.

I barely slept last night and feel at least ten years older than I felt yesterday. If I hadn't traveled this road with GFGmom before....twice....I likely wouldn't have paniced so much. I think Saturday will be a Cutty day. OR...Saturday will be a stay in bed to recover all day. It's a toss up. Gracias, family members. DDD

SuZir

:whew: Great news! And happy that you filled us in right away. I have been fretting all day for you here.

Kathy813

Staff member
Thank goodness! I have to admit that I thought the worst. I guess that is due to years of difficult child conditioning.

~Kathy

Ephchap

PHEW/WHEW. Yes, that was a very loud exhale. Saw your other post before seeing this update. Am SOOOO very glad it can all be straightened out

Hugs,
Deb