Phone Call

pasajes4

I know it's not funny, not really. But something about your account of it made me laugh out loud

I am not offended. I have a warped sense of humor. It helps me deal with c r a p p y situations. I'm pretty sure there will be a cosmic punishment as a consequence.

PatriotsGirl

I have to admit I was a chronic pot smoker since the age of about 14 up until oh, a few months ago? I thought it was harmless because hey, I graduated college with a 3.9 gpa, have a good job, my stuff together. But I was feeling really guilty visiting my daughter in rehab all the while I was smoking pot. Now that I have been clean a while, I can see that I was living in a fog! It affected a lot in my life and I didn't even realize it. Life is sooo much better clean and sober!!!! But it took me many, many years to realize it...I hope your son gets there one day, too...

PatriotsGirl

I totally didn't mean it that way! Lol. My husband and I were daily smokers for many, many years. Sometimes we think about it - it is certainly more appealing to us than alcohol, but I like not living in a fog and I am always subject to drug testing before taking my daughter out on her passes. Not worth not getting to spend time with my daughter!!!