Physical therapist was in today &

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I made it safely up & down the basement stairs. Can we all say amen? :bow: Glory hallelujah! :angel: PTL & pass the peanuts! :dance: Way To Go, Linda! :bravo: :rofl: This is a huge step to getting this woman out of my home & feeling a bit less homebound. Get the feeling I found this a bit exciting?

husband just needs to make a few, simple & affordable adjustments on the hand rail & I'm set. Last in home PT appointment is this coming Friday & then I transfer to outpatient facility for cont'd PT.

We're having fun now! :bravo:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
<span style='font-family: Impact'> <span style='font-size: 17pt'>Way to go!! </span> </span> :bravo: :bravo:

Keep up the good work! :smile:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-size: 17pt'> </span> <span style="color: #33CC00"> <span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Great Progress!!!!!!</span></span>

:smile: :kisses: :dance:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<span style="color: #FF6666"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>Amen, Sister!</span></span>

:smile: :princess: :bravo: :thumb: :dance:

Doin' the happy dance with ya!

Suz

Marguerite

It will get even better, as you get more practice. Also, as you learn any limits you may have, you learn what risks you can get away with. Right now you're walking a safe, wide path but with practice and an even better 'feel' for your body, soon you'll be walking a balance beam.

I do find down is more difficult than up. Up can be tiring, but it's not so far to fall. My legs work better up than down. It's like, more muscle groups involved in more complex ways, when walking down stairs or down a hill.

Marg

Wiped Out

Staff member
<span style="color: #CC33CC">WHOOHOOOO!!!!!! Awesome news!!!! You have every reason to be excited!!!</span> :princess: :dance: :flower:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks for all the continued encouragement - this episode in my life is proving to be truly humbling.

As I'm actually following directions & pacing myself - no more steps until the end of the week.

Thank you again.