Physically ill over difficult child stuff

flutterby

Fly away!
This is a little bit of a whine...but not too much. hehehe

Sometimes being a single parent really sucks. No one to tag team with. Almost all of the time, I'm ok with it and I don't know if I could handle someone else trying to parent my kids. I've been a single mom for too long. But, when things get bad and I'm not feeling well...it would just be really nice to have someone to tag team with.

I've been running a fever for going on 3 months now. So, I'm tired. Exhausted. And now this stuff with difficult child has me physically ill...throwing up and has really kicked up my IBS. I know it's not any kind of virus because I started thinking about the other night with difficult child and worrying about how tonight is going to go and that's when I threw up. No warning.

It's so hard to watch her struggle and suffer and I feel so helpless. My mom asked me yesterday if difficult child will ever be able to function on her own. Sigh... I don't know. I know it's too soon to tell, but.... She's my baby. She can make me so angry I could spit, but she's my baby and she's suffering.

Thanks for listening.

tiredmommy

I've been running a fever for going on 3 months now. So, I'm tired. Exhausted. And now this stuff with difficult child has me physically ill...throwing up and has really kicked up my IBS.

I had a long term fever, regular joint pain, tiredness, etc prior to be diagnosis'd with a horrible h.pylori bacterial infection. The cure was horrible (3 strong antibiotics at once) and it took me awhile to recover from the cure but I'm doing a lot better now. My gastrolenterologist did the test and scoped me during a colonoscopy to verify no stomach cancer (strong family history). I just thought I'd throw that out there in case it helps you health-wise.

As for being a single parent... it must be hard with easy child's let alone difficult children. I wish I were nearby to help out wherever I could. {{{Hugs}}}