Pics of Aubrey and Darrin

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm going to have to get after N. She has the newest pics of Aubrey and Darrin loaded on her computer. But I figured these are new enough for now.

DammitJanet

Omgosh lisa...isnt she a lil doll! How old is she in these pictures?

Darrin and her favor quite a bit dont they? He looks much older than I pictured him.

Does she have blue eyes? Keyana does. Its hard to tell in the pics.

We do have such a good time with them dont we?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Darrin does look older than his 3 yrs. I'm not sure if it's his haircut or what. But in person he's short. lol

Let's see, where Aubrey's in red and white it's xmas, so she's 7mos there. The one with the hat (one of my favs) she is almost 9 mos.

Gosh, Janet. I swear it doesn't seem that long ago we were anxiously waiting for the girls to be born. Now look at them.

Janna

DammitJanet

Lisa...I look at Kiki and I keep thinking...this time next year there will be two of you!

I want to kidnap Kiki and move up to where Jamie is so we can have them all together...lmao.

Janna...you just wait. You think you are done with kids but your boys will be having kids sooner than you ever dreamed possible...lmao. Oh...and having all those boys...you will get little girls this time. Just look at me! I had nothing but boys and now Im getting lil grand daughters...

gottaloveem

They are both very cute. i agree with Janet, they do look alike.
Enjoy them, I hear grandkids are the payoff for raising their parents.

Sunlight

the gingerbread man apron is so cute..with the sugar on the counter, he is all ready to stir up some goodies!

aubrey has the cutest nose and big eyes!
awwwwww