picture of difficult child's puppy

Jena

thanks he is cute. been busy all day with-doctor's and than we came home and i will admit takes alot more time to deal with-a puppy when your handling your own dog in a way in which our dog doesnt' get jealous. we just keep taking puppy out on little 20 minute intervals, making it a bit longer each time. difficult children been good about petting our dog before puppy she does find it annoying though lol. we'll c maybe in a matter of days i can trust my guy with him. my dog's just so huge i dont' wanna risk the puppy getting hurt

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Jena as long as both dog and puppy are getting plenty of attention and affection from all family members, it shouldn't cause a problem. Of course, it can also depend on the dog's personality too. (talking either one of them)

I'm having issues with Molly and Betsy because of school and not having enough time to spend good quality time with each of them like I used to. Now Betsy has a jealousy complex going on that I can't seem to get her past. She's ok with Molly being with her around anyone else except me, then she goes off in a big way. ugh It does not help that Molly will not fight back, she loves Betsy in a huge way.

Jena

lol that's funny and you are soo right they do have their own personalities just like ppl. baby is cute, totally laid back super smart dog. our big guy super sensitive, super abused before i got him from rescue and when he's emotionally upset he wets on the floor.

when i was in jersey with-difficult child at hospital he peed on floor because he missed me a few times. i came home and we got back some of our time and he leveled off. tonight i left puppy out too long and what did he do after they ate dinner together he peed on the floor. and when a 135 lb. dog pees you def. know it! so yea spent alot of time scrubbing floor. so puppy went back into the room. i'm hoping he adjusts. i truly am. puppies great not a problem though. it's more my dog and difficult child lol. shocker :)